Loud talks

Scarlets P.O.V

Seth insisted on paying for all of us, I tried to offer him money but he refused, Derek didn't even offer, which he never does. 

Derek wanted to go home so I hugged Seth goodbye and we left. Derek was quiet the whole way home.

"You okay?" I ask him as we walk through the front door. He ignores me and walks up yo my room. I huff and follow him. I find him taking off his jacket sitting on my bed.

"So just old friends huh?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah, that's what I told you."

"You both seemed very ... friendly" "Whats that suppose to mean?" I say putting my hands on my hips.

"Couldn't you see the way he looked at you? It was so obvious he liked you, He was even flirting! Oh, and you were flirting back" He stands up, crosses his arms and glares at me.

"Der, Seth wasn't flirting with me! We're just close I guess." " Well I don't like him, and you won't be talking to him or seeing him anymore" He says like that's the end of the conversation, getting clothes to change.

"What! Derek, you can't tell me who I can and can't talk to! He's my friend, and it doesn't matter if you don't like him! I won't stay away from him!" I stop my foot  and glare at his back. He freezes and slowly turns to face me, with an extremely angered look on his face that I've never seen before; I frown and shrink back.

"You don't talk to me like that. Ever. You hear me? You will do as your told, and won't see him again. if he calls, ignore it, if he comes round, you tell him to piss off! You hear? Cause your mine and I will  decide who you talk to. Got it?" By now he's in my face and i'm pinned against the wall. He's never bin like this with me and I don't like it. I nod and he slowly backs away.

"Good" He turns to go get changed in the bathroom and slams the door behind him. I don't know if I've ever felt so threatened and... scared.