Leave

"Where are you going?"

After Seth left the cafe, i had stayed and cried for about 20 minutes and then left after i received way to many confused stares, not that i could blame people, i probably looked really pathetic. I'd walked home alone and managed to calm myself down before Derek saw me.

It was now Monday and i had no choice but to go to school. Derek wasn't happy about me getting out of bed, apparently. 

"School, Derek. I still have that you know."

"Don't get sassy with me! I'm going home soon and you'd rather spend your time at school, which you usually hate. Whats changed? I swear to god Scarlet, if you just want to see that prat-"

"Thats not it at all! I told you i wouldn't talk to him didn't I? I have to go. Sorry." Im trying not to snap at him, I don't need him blow up on me right now.

"Fine. Whatever. Go!" He storms off to the bathroom and slams the door shut, making me jump. I sigh and slowly trudge down the stairs. I grab something quick to eat, my flask of tea (because England made me love tea), my school bag, and quickly go to catch the bus.

I was slightly dreading seeing Seth, he probably hates me and thats not what i wanted. Avoiding him again might be best.

*******************************************************

It got to lunch and i still hadn't seen him. I was slightly relieved i'd had all of my classes in the morning that he wasn't in. I found a table in the corner of the canteen to eat my lunch, alone. 

Loud noise suddenly filled my ears, and when i looked up, i discovered it to be none other than Seth and his giant friends. They all seemed happy, except one. He kept quiet and started eating his lunch in silence. One  of them patted him on the back, but he payed no mind to it. It was like he could feel me staring, because he just so happened to look up and catch my eye. 

His face was blank for a minute, before he glared slightly and dropped his gaze. My slightly hopeful face dropped and i turned back to my food, picking at it.  I know its stupid, but i miss him. I only just got him back and i was basically already leaving me again.

My phone buzzed in my pocket.

~when you get home, we need to talk~

Derek.

Great.

**********************************************************

I dropped my back near the door and shouted his name, i didn't need to, he was already waiting at the kitchen table.

"Well?" He doesn't appreciate sass.

"As you know, I'm going back in three days. And i think you should come with me." What?

"What?!"

"Yes. It's to tempting for you here, and i don't think that i could trust you. So, you need to come back with me where i can keep and eye on you." He was deadly serious.

"The hell? You can't trust me? Really? I haven't done anything to make you not trust me. And, you don't control me. This is my home now so your just going to have to suck it up." Rage flared behind his eyes and i suddenly wished i hadn't said all of that.

"Oh you've done plenty. I won't explain myself. I am your boyfriend and you will do as i say!" He was slowly approaching me so i backed into the wall.

"No i won't. I think you should leave."

"What?!"

"You heard me, leave. I don't want you here anymore Derek go home."

"No!" 

"YES!" I didn't expect the slap, i didn't register it until the sting set in.

"Scarlet-"

"Get. Out. Now." And he did. Surprisingly. He didn't say goodbye, which i was actually thankful for. My mum didn't ask many questions, thank goodness. I was just glad he was gone.