Back home

Scarlets POV

I had moved back to La Push last week, and I was really happy about it. I missed my childhood home and all the old perks. Like the woods and the beach, you don't get much of that in England. Well maybe the odd chopped down forest, but nothing as beautiful full as hear.

I'm 16 and its my first day at La Push high school. I'm quite good at making new friends. People say im quite pretty and fun to hang out with, so i'm not as nervous as my mum presumes.

I pull up to school in my red mini and grab my bag. Walking through the lot I can already hear calls like 'Looks like theres a new girl' and 'Hey she's hot'. That's the one thing I hate. Gossip.

I've got French first with Mrs.Sugar. I always enjoyed french at my school in England, my teacher loved me. (Not Literally) I realize the bell has already gone so I race down the corridor.

'Sorry i'm late Mrs' I tell the teacher. I hope I don't get in trouble already.

'No problem dear. Just take a seat next to Mr.Clearwater.' I take my seat next to a boy who must be around 5'8 with muscles, tan skin and short, spiky black hair. He turns to me with a grin that could make me melt.

'Hi i'm Seth Clearwater' He tells me with a voice that makes my stomach flip.

'Scarlet Brookes' I reply taking his hand. We both turn back towards the teacher. He seems very familiar, but I just cant put my finger on how. Oh well, I'm sure its nothing.

The rest of the lesson isn't overly entertaining, but i got to talk a little in french so it wasn't to bad. I kept seeing Seth taking glances at me and I could help but look at him to. He was easy on the eyes.

When the bells goes i pick up my bags and head to my locker.

'Hey Scarlet... Wait up' I hear someone shout, I turn around to see Seth running towards me.

'Hey Seth, Whats up?'

'I just wanted to welcome you to La Push High and er say if you ever need someone to show you around or sit with at lunch, just come to me' He says with a shy smile whilst scratching his neck.

'Thanks Seth.. I appreciate it' He smiles and i head to my next lesson.

The rest of the day went pretty fast and i met a girl, Claire, who seems pretty cool and let me hang out with her. She says shes dating a guy called Quil, Seths friend.

'Hey Hun how was school' My mum asks as i walk through the door.

'Yeh princess, make any friends?' My dad asks.

'Yeh I met a girl named Claire and a boy named Seth who seem pretty cool.'

'Good' They chorus. I head upstairs to do my homework.

I think I'm gonna like La Push high, why wouldn't I?

Comin' outta ma cage and i'm doin' just fine, gotta gotta be down, 'cause i want it all.

(Mr.Brightside)