The necklace

Seths POV.

I still can't understand how i recognize Scarlet. Maybe if I spend some more time with her it will come to me. Not that I mind it. She's really funny and not to mention beautiful. I could get lost in those eyes.

I see her standing by her locker and deciede to fo say hi, I think we've got French again together next.

'Hey Scarlet' I say leaning on the locker next to her's. She looks as stunning as ever.

'hey Seth' She replys. I see her playing with something around her neck on a silver chain.

'Whatcha got their' I say pointing to her necklace. She looks down at it then smiles, takes it off and hangs it infront of us. I see It's a howling wolf with a little red heart hanging from a silver chain. I no that necklace...

************************************

Flashback

'I promise scar, but just to prove it' 9 Year old me pulls out a silver chain with a howling wolf and a red heart hanging from it.

'Seth it's beautiful'

'Let me put it on you'

She turns around and i put it on her neck.

End of fashback.

*****************************************

I realise that that is the exact neclace that I gave my childhood best friend. It turns out we didnt stay in touch for very long, and she has been go for about 7 years. Could this be her?

'Where did you get that?' I ask softly whilst staring at it.

'My old best friend gave it to me before I moved to england, his name was Seth too. You remind me of him...' She trails of with her eyebrows furrowed.

'Scarlet, when i was nine i gave my best friend and exact necklace like this one, and you look so much like her, you dont think?...'

'You have a sister named Leah, don't you?' She asks.

'Yeh, I do.'

'Oh my goodness, Seth?' She looks up to meet my eyes, and it happens.

You see i'm a werewolf, i have been since i was 14. And theres this thing called imprinting. It's when a werewolf meets it's soulmate, that one person they are suppose to spend their lives with. We will do anything to protect her. It's not gravity keeping us on the earth, it's her. She is everything. And now i've done it.

I've imprinted on Scarlet Brookes.

A grin creeps onto my face and she smiles back at me. I can't believe that the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on is my imprint. My girl. My childhood best friend.

'Yeh, i guess it's me' Suddenly she jumps on me and gives me a huge hug. It feels so right, her in my arms, i never want to let go. But she pulls away after a few seconds with the biggest smile on her face.

'I thought i would never see you again, I was so annoyed with myself that we didnt stay in touch' she tells me.

'Same here, i can't believe you kept the necklace, and still wear it!' I exclaim. She puts it back round her neck.

'It reminded me of you, plus i love wolfs and it's the most beautiful necklace ive ever owned in my opinion' She looks down blushing. It makes me smile more, if thats possible at her comment about wolfs. It might make it easier to tell her when the time comes.

'Well i'm glad you still love it.. Scar' At the sound of her old nickname she looks up and gives a huge smile were you can see all her teeth.

'Ive never let anyone else call me that.. Sethie' She giggles slighty at her old nickname for me.

'Same here, come on lets get to class.' 

I can't believe that I have finally found my imprint, my girl. The one i'll spend eternity caring for. I just hope she will love me back.

If you could see that i'm the one that understands you, bin hear all along, so why can't you see? You belong with me!

(You belong with me - Taylor swift)