Dinner

Song is begin again by Taylor Swift. I'm gonna start adding music, cause i like when authors do that. :)

*****************************************************

Derek seemed to like La Push, especially the beach, but he preferred home. 

We're now on our way to the diner to meet Seth, which I haven't told him about yet.

"Oh, Derek, did I mention we're meeting someone there." I ask innocently. "No. Why, who is it?"

"Oh, erm. It's the guy I was telling you about on the phone the other day. You know, the one who I was friends with when I was younger, and we started hanging out again. He wants to meet you, I hope that's OK?" I look up to see him looking a head with a blank face, i'm guessing he's thinking about it.

"Er, sure, OK. I guess I need to meet this guy my girlfriends hanging out with. Don't want him making any moves now, do I?" He raises his eyebrows at me. "Seth's not like that, Der. He's nice, I think you'll get along. I hope you do anyway." He smiles at me and squeezes my hand.

When we arrive he opens the door for me and I look around for Seth. I spot the back of his head, sitting in a booth. I call his name and pull Derek over. He's sees me and instantly his face lights up. He stands to great me as we walk in front of him. His eyes move to my hand and his face drops a little before he looks up at Derek.

 "Hey Seth! This is Derek. Derek, this is Seth." They give each other tight smiles. "So, your the one my girlfriends been hanging out with?" "Yeah. We've been catching up. Childhood best friends, you know."

"Yeah, right." We all sit take a seat, me and Derek opposite Seth. We all start to scan through the menu.

"So, how d'you like La Push?" Seth asks.

"It's all right. Can't really beat home though. Thought the weather would be decent since its America, but i guess you can't stereotype the place" I smile at him as the young waitress comes over to take our order. She has long, chocolate brown hair that falls in loose curls just past her shoulders and big hazel eyes. She's also wearing too much make-up and a uniform that's way to short and tight. Oh god.

I imediatly notice her eyeing up Seth and Derek, which makes me uncomfortable. "What can I get you boys?" She ask's ignoring me. Derek grins slyly at her and leans over slightly. I'll have the steak, see if its really any better over hear." She giggles at his accent and writes down his order. "Drink?" She asks fluttering her eyelashes. "Surprise me." I role my eyes. He always was a massive flirt. But gosh. I'm sat right hear.

"What about you cutie?" She turns to Seth. I fold my arms and stare at him with a blank face, waiting to see how he'll react to the slut.

"I'll have the burger with a large Pepsi" He hands her the menu without looking and smiles at me. I give him a small smile back. She falters slightly, not expecting the brush off and huffs, turning to glare at me. "You?" "I'll have the same but chicken and a small Pepsi." I flash her a sickly sweet smile. She huffs again. "Whatever"

"Hey, there' no need to be rude to her!" Seth clenches his fists and glares at the waitress. I look at him shocked. She just roles her eyes and struts off.

"You didn't have to do that." I tell him. "Well she shouldn't have acted like that. She's always flirting with male customers and blanking female ones. It's really annoying." He gives me a cute lopsided smile and I return it.

"She wasn't that bad, I mean she took my order fine" Derek finally seems to be out of the daze. "Cause your a guy. And shouldn't you be defending your girlfriend, not ogling the waitress?" Seth is now looking at Derek with a mean glare.

"I was not ogling her!" "You kind of were." I tell him in a quiet voice. He turns to glare at me but softens slightly when he sees im upset. "Sorry babe. But I wasn't, promise. And she wan't that hot." He says putting his arm around me. I role my eyes but don't push it as he kisses my cheek. Seth is still glaring at him.

The slut finally comes back with our drinks and leaves telling us our meals will be ready soon. But not without winking and Derek, which I can see he tries to ignore. The rest of dinner is kind of awkward between the guys after that.