I Love You Grayson

MADELINE POV

MADELINE POV

I was currently in a limousine waiting to be dropped off at my apartment. I couldn't wait to see Grayson. Although I couldn't help but worry that he could be upset or maybe angry with me for rejecting him so many times yet leading him on.

"You're nervous, aren't you." Jack held my hand to comfort me.

"It's going to be ok. Grayson is madly in love with you and has been since you two were children. He will accept your confession, so don't worry so much. I know my brother, he'll be happy once he finds out how you truly feel about him." 

I had told Jack about everything that had been going on between Grayson and I. He carefully listened to what I had to say and even gave me some advice. He had always been a supportive brother figure.

"Thank you Jack." I gave him a weak smile.

Finally I had arrived at my apartment. I grabbed my luggage and said goodbye to Jack.

"Say hello to Kennedy for me." 

"Of course! I'll see you, bye!"

I walked towards the entrance of the building and then headed to the elevator. As soon as I entered my apartment I left my suitcase and headed out to talk with Grayson. 

I knocked on his door but he wouldn't answer. I wondered if he was home or if he was just ignoring me. 

The elevator doors suddenly opened up and I turned back to see my biggest nightmare.