I'm Not in Love with You

MADELINE POV

MADELINE POV

I felt strong arms wrapped around me. The bed felt comfortable and I didn't feel like moving. The person beside me smelled amazing.

I opened my eyes and it was then I realized the mistake I had committed last night. I had slept with the man I swore I would never see again. How could I have been so stupid as to even agree to enter his apartment!

Panic began to surge through me and I tried to breath in and out as I deviced a plan to get the hell out of here.

I slowly removed Grayson's arms around me. Luckily he didn't wake up. With much effort I got off the bed and I quickly ran to the living room as I grabbed my clothing. I quickly changed and I took my bag with me.

Luckily Grayson was still asleep and I made it to my apartment without him seeing me leave.

The first thing I did was shower. I laid in the tub as I let the water droplets fall on my body. I had made such a huge mistake. 

Maybe I should just move out? I couldn't see Grayson again. Not after what we did last night. 

I got out of the shower and I changed into a nice dress. I was supposed to go to work today and if I didn't hurry up I knew I would be late.

I quickly did my hair and makeup and I headed out. 

While I was in the office I couldn't stop thinking about Grayson. I was able to forget about him as I got immersed in my work but as soon as my shift was over I began to think about him again.