Demon Slayers

"What do you mean?" Crash said as she stepped back seeing Samuel move closer.

"You don't belong here. You don't exist in any earth records. Your name only shows up once and that is in the records of the Slayer's Journals.

"You were brought in by the teleporters were you not? You have recently arrived and think that you can dissuade the Slayer from his duty? From me? He is my ally against the demonic hordes and I won't let some lady who has had so little impact on his life stop him." Samuel said as Crash frowned at him.

"So you think that I don't care for Doomguy? He is my student! I taught the ways of rage! I have watched him grow and didn't even stop him when he left. You don't get to say that to me." Crash said getting all in his face.

"So? I have gifted him the weaponry and even retrieved his infamous Crucible. I've done the best I could to make him the best he can be. He doesn't nees your feelings to ruin him."

"Ruin him!? He us human! He can feel whatever he wants!" Crash said as she poked Samuel in the chest.

"He is no longer human. He is beyond such a title. He is a God! One who has ended demons and still retain his virginity beyond that." Samuel said as Crash stopped.

"What? What?! Whaaaaat?! You are telling me that my student is a fucking virgin!? My god, I must be hopeless. How is he still a virgin?" Crash asked as Samuel sighed.

"That is all you care for."

"Shut it tin can. He is older than farther time and is still a fricking virgin. At the end of this, I'm getting that guy laid." Crash said before turning her attention to the warp gate where Doomguy and The Betrayer walked through.

"They are no longer your people to save but I shall assist you. At least to stop another world falling into ruin." The Betrayer said as he turned to see Crash.

"Who is this woman?" He said as Crash walked to him and gave him a punch in the gut. He didn't flinch.

"Good to meet ya, Name's Crash." She said as he looked down at her.

"Hellwalker, she is going to die." The Betrayer said as he walked past.

"I'll be upgrading your gear, Samuel, come with me, we must discuss-

The Fortress shook as a hologram appeared in the center of the room.
It was an amalgamation of several heads spinning wildly.

"You shall die! You can't stop the restoration of our unholy lord. He shall conquer your world and many more. No matter how hard you may try, you shall always lose what you lose most, Doom Slayer or should I say William Blazkowics the 3rd." The amalgamation said as it disappeared.

Doomguy glared at where the hologram was and just cracked his knuckles before staring at Samuel who nodded.

"I'll quickly pinpoint any demonic activity and search the globe. Prepare Slayer because we are about to go to war against something that we might not defeat." Samuel said getting to work.

A figure stood atop the corpse of the fallen corpse of the Icon of Sin which was covered by plants and smiled.

"My king, you shall rise again." The figure said it bowed before disappearing in a gust of wind.