Chapter 11

"I told you I have nothing to do with Joshua, I don't even like him!" I retorted back and glare at her. Yes its Scarlet again. Who else. She's the only one who's obsessed with Joshua here.

"Don't made me start the fight again Y/n. Stop lying!" She yelled that made me close my eyes and open it once again.

"Why are you being like this?" I asks calmly. I looked at her in the eyes as she did the same.

"Because I like him! And he's only mine!" I nod my head from her answer and laugh sarcastically.

"But why are you doing this to me?! What did I ever do to you and you're making me suffer and making my life into hell?!" I yelled back as tears started to streaming down to my face. It made her pause for a second before talking back again.

"Because since in the beginning you enter the room I already hate you! Why? All attention is always yours and nothing left for me. Every students keeps avoiding me because of you! So I want to make you suffer until you give up!"

"Now you succeeded, does this make you feel satisfied? No, cut that crap about my life. First of all, Joshua has nothing to do with you, he doesn't even like you because of your attitude, he only sees you as a friend! Why can't you see that? Why are you keeps pushing yourself to someone who doesn't even feel the same way as you do when you already know in the end you'll only getting hurt?"

"How dare you!"

She pushed me harshly that made me loose my balance and fell down from the cold tiled floor with a loud thud.

"Stop that!" We look behind her and saw Joshua with Seokmin running towards us.

"Joshua? Is not what you think! Is not what it's looks like! I—"

"Enough!"

It's my first time to hear Seokmin gets mad at someone and I guess Scarlet too. She startled from his voice before running away.

"Y/n are you alright?" He offered me a hands but I didn't take it. I stands up with my own help and walk away wiping my tears.

***

Wind keeps hitting my face as it sway my hair to the mid air. I looked down from the ground— no river. I look down from the river and didn't care how high it is when I jumped.

I already have so many problems and now one of them is Joshua and Scarlet. Why are they being like this? Is it hard to give a peaceful life?

I want to end everything..

I already want to die.

Maybe this is the only chance to end everything.

"Don't you dare jumping on the river.." I look behind me to see Joshua with Seokmin and Scarlet.

"Why are you all here anyways? To watch me die? Okay, if that's what you wanted." I took off my uniforms coat and throw it on the ground. Until, I realize what I did.

They were all shook about my body's condition. There was already no space for new cuts and scar.

"D-did you do this by yourself?" I bit my lips and look down from my hands.

"Yeah, and it made me feel better.." I reply while smiling.

"B-but why?" I heard Scarlet asked I looked at her in the eyes and saw her looking at my arms and legs.

"To get rid of my problems? I don't know now. There's a time that I wanna fight back with you Scarlet but, I let myself calm and when I did, I hurt myself. Why? So I can't hurt you. Hurting myself is enough than fighting back."

"I've been fighting with my depression over this pass 3 yrs after my family died but now.. I don't think I can still fight it. I'm tired.." I face the river and close my eyes.

"I'll help you recover... Just please don't jump.." But its already too late.. I already jumped. I just waited for my body hit the water and take me into the darkness.