Petals and Pastry Puffs~ Sokeefe 1

Hey guys! Sorry this is soo late, but here ya go!
This is an AU of sorts, theres a Foxfire ball when you graduate and before you go to the elite levels. You don't bring a date but rather find someone at the Ball if you don't get asked.
I have a poll at the end of the chapter, so pls vote on that!

Sophie Foster hated fancy events. The dresses, the no tripping thing, the evil heels. Thats why when she heard about a Foxfire graduation ball, Sophie decided she was definitely NOT going. Nope. Nada. Never. But sometimes a smirk can change a lot.

Sophie sat in her room, finishing up notes for some final exams when Biana burst into the room.

"SophieSophieSophie!!!!!" She squealed as Sophie put her pen down and Biana sat by her.
"Did you hear about the Foxfire Ball?!"

Sophie sat wide eyed and slowly nodded.
"Are you sure you're okay Bi? I mean you're face is like..."

Biana laughed and smiled wider.
"Course I am!! We're going to a school dance!!"

Sophie went back to her work and Biana kept bouncing. "Biana I'm not going." She said matter of factly

"What?!"

"Bi I'd have to wear heels. And a dress. And makeup. All those things plus Sophie Foster equals disaster." Sophie finished, closing her book.

A small smile crept onto Biana's face.
"What if I know whos gonna ask yoooooou.." she teased.

Sophie sighed and rolled her eyes.
"Well Fitz can handle disappointment-"

Biana perked up, and eyebrow raised.
"Geez you really are Miss Oblivious if my BROTHER is the first person you think of Soph."

Sophie threw her hands in the air.
"Well then enlighten me!"

Biana chuckled and smiled again.
"You really cannot think of ONE other person who'd want to ask you?"

Actually Sophie could think of one other boy. But she didn't want to admit that she wanted him to ask her..
Sophie shrugged, pulling down her hair in case she needed to hide.
"Tell me its not Dex. We've already been over that."

Biana waved her hand.
"Pssh no. He's taking Marella."

"Tam then?"

Biana tried to hide her smile as she looked down and brushed her dark hair back.
"No-uh-he um. He asked, me.. so.. so I'm going with Tam.."

Sophie grinned.
"ooooOOOoooo. Biana..."

Her friends head snapped up and Biana pointed a finger at Sophie.
"Hey don't you turn this around Miss Foster! You know very well who im talking about!!"

Sophie flopped backwards on her bed.
"You sound like Sandor."

"Sophie Foster Admit it! You know Keefe is going to ask you and you are going to say yes!!!" Biana said, like a mother scolding her daughter. "And you're going to like going to the Ball with him!!" She finished as Biana grabbed her hand and pulled Sophie up, who was groaning and hiding her blush, and pulled the blonde to her closet.

Sophie stood next to Biana in her closet, and Biana was flipping through all Sophies dresses, throwing a red one, blue one, and silver one in a pile, and shaking her head at the others.

"Ok!" Biana said happily, clapping her hands. "Which one Soph?"

Sophie stepped out of her closet and Biana followed with the dresses. "Biana you know that I'll burn the room down as soon as I get there."

Biana pouted.
"Sophie you're only saying that cause you don't want to hurt Fitz by going with Keefe. He'll live believe me."

Sophie rubbed her arm and thought.
"wEll..... I mean if Fitz is okay with it..."

Biana squealed and hugged her friend.
"We're gonna have so much fun!!"

Sophie pulled away from the stranglehold.
"But whos Fitz going with?"

Biana scoffed.
"Well he had a bit of a list. Apparently he's going with option two cause I already told him you where going with Keefe."

Sophie gave Biana a puzzled look.
"Well who's number two?"

"Stina of all people."

Sophie opened her mouth to say something, but just nodded. "Believe it or not i can see that working out."

Biana nodded too and held up the three dresses.
"So! Which dress."

"Ah ah ah Bi now we have to talk about you and Tam.."

Biana groaned through a smile and sat down on Sophie's bed, blushing a bit.

Hello my wonderful readers!!
Thank you thank you thank you for over 1k reads on this book! It means a lot with all the awesome comments and votes from you guys!
Ok. So in this chapter we have 3 dresses.
Red, blue, and silver.
Which dress should Sophie wear?

Red————————->>
Blue————————>>
Silver———————->>