Dont leave~ Tiana

Hii! Thank you for 300 reads!

Ok so this scene is a bit if an AU from the end of Flashback.
If you haven't read Flashback, pls turn back! Spoilers ahead!!

You have been warned!!

Okay. So this scene is when Tam is recruited/kidnapped by the Neverseen, but Lady Gisela lets Tam go home and gather stuff/prepare to leave, and then he leaves in the morning.
Okay
Onward we goo.......

Tam stormed into his room, slammed the door, and sat on his bed, running a hand through his hair. Lihn totally noticed his strange behavior coming home from saving the alicorn twins, but how was he supposed to tell her that he was leaving for the Neverseen in to morning?

A soft knock was heard on the door and Tam stayed quiet, trying to make his sister think he was asleep already. She got the message and walked away, leaving Tam to flop on the bed, face first, and scream internally.

What have i gotten into?! But its all for Lihn, to keep her safe, to keep them all safe. Sophie, Dex, Biana... Tam lifted his head and sighed. If there was one person he wanted to talk to right now, it was Biana.

No sooner than he thought those thought the door opened and closed on its own, the the teal eyed girl appeared in front of where he now sat

"What have you gotten into numbskull?! I could've helped, WE could've helped. You didn't have to join them!!" She whisper-hissed. Clearly she had to sneak past Lihn to get here

"Its to protect my sister."

She rolled her eyes
"I know that. But why? Why can't we figure this out another way?"

Tam stood and walked around her
"Because we know what the Neverseen can do. If they can't get my sister, then they'll go after everyone else until they get to her. And I can't let them get her."

She raised an eyebrow and put a hand on her hip
"Gee, thanks. Glad to see you care about the rest fo us too." She said sarcastically
"I mean I understand those feeling towards Keefe from you, but.."

A small smile pulled at his lips, but quickly faded.
"I have to go." He mumbled and tried to go get a bag to pack, but Biana stepped in front of him and looked into Tams eyes, making him stay where he was.

"Biana i have to go."

"Why?"

"Didn't i just explain that?"

"WHY, Tam?"

"Why do you care so much? Whether I stay or go?" He said with a slight edge

Biana tightened her jaw slightly
"I just- i guess I- I just— don't want you to leave I guess! I want you around, okay?" She said, still keeping their conversation hushed so Lihn and Teirgan wouldn't hear

Tam was taken aback. Sure he knew Lihn would miss him a lot, but Biana? Everyone would miss him, he knew in the back of his mind. But what took Tam by surprise is that Biana made a big effort to see him and talk to him tonight, to ask why he was leaving. To see him one last time.
"You- you want me to stay?"

She sighed and smiled wearily
"Yeah. I do. You make me feel, happy, in a way. Safe, normal. And i care about you Tam, we all do.."

He thought for a moment, and realized that he did like Biana more than the others. Come to think of it, he liked it better when with her.

"Well, guess this is goodbye then, if you're really going-" she mumbled, turning to leave

"Biana. Thank you."

She stopped and turned to him with a puzzled expression and Tam continued.
"For.. coming. To say goodbye. It.. it helped, seeing you tonight before i leave tomorrow."

She smiled and looked at the ground momentarily
"You're welcome." She said sweetly, meeting his eyes one last time through the silver bangs.

He nodded to her, and she turned around. She was gone, and after the door shut after her invisible form, he sighed and looked at the bag on the dresser he was going to have to pack.

Tam walked over to his bed and flopped over again, thinking about his and Bianas conversation. She said she cared, why did he like hearing that so much? Tam thought long and hard about it, and then realized: he liked hearing that so much because deep down, he cared too.