Getting Ready ~ Sokeefe pt 2

That night when Sophie returned to Havenfeild with a dress bag, she couldn't hide from Edaline no matter what. Sophie even tried levitating up to her bedroom window. But sure enough, Edaline was there waiting as soon as Sophie closed the window behind her.

"Can i see it?!" Edaline said when Sophie had recovered from the small heart attack she had when Edaline surprised her in her room.

"Mmmmmmm. No"

"Sophie......"

"Mom i want it to be a surprise! Biana is coming over tomorrow to do my makeup and hair."

Edaline clapped her hands together and gave Sophie a hug.
"Ooh Sophie you're going to have so much fun! Your father may not like Keefe as much as i do, but you two are so perfect for each other!! Don't get me wrong Fitz is nice to, but you and Keefe just seem to click!"

Sophie groaned and fell face first into her bed, silently liking- no, loving- the idea of her and Keefe.
She heard Edaline chuckle and then open and close the door.

Immediately Sophie pulled out the dress. It was dark blue, and had off the shoulder tulle sleeves like the Belle dress in Beauty and the Beast, but had a V neck down the back.
Starting on the right side was a flower pattern with dimonds and golden strings woven through the intricate design.

The skirt was tulle with dimonds scattered throughout the many layers, making the illusion that stars where woven into the dress. Sophie put it too her chest and twirled around her room, stopping in front of a mirror to admire Bianas great fashion sense.

"Oooo. That actually will look good on you!" Vertina said, her tiny face appearing in the corner of the mirror.

"Gee. Thanks" said Sophie sarcastically

Vertina rolled her eyes "it was a complement."

She sighed and looked at the dress, then into her own brown eyes. She sighed and thought about Keefe and Fitz. Thinking back and really contemplating. Sure, Fitz was still a great guy and a good friend, supportive. But Keefe. Keefe had always been their for her. Always the one to be comforting, the one who's company she most enjoyed. The one who understood what it was like to live in a less than perfect world. The one who also saw the shadows behind all the sparkles, the one who had actually lived in those shadows for a while. He needed her, and she needed him.

Sophie smiled to herself as she realized she did love Keefe, but just had never seen it until now.

•••••••••••••

The next night Sophie was trying to do her own mascara in the mirror when Biana burst in, black makeup bag in the crook of her arm, holding it like a fancy handbag, and a bag of diamond clips in the other.

"Lets get you rea-" she stopped at Sophie hurriedly tried to make it look like she hadn't been trying to do makeup.
"Sophie im so proud of you. Finally im rubbing off on you" she said, putting the hand that held the black bag on her chest and using the other to wipe away fake tears as Sophie rolled her eyes and fingered the small gold jewel on the mascara lid.

Biana put the stuff down and patted the poof across from her
"Come come. Lets get started"

Sophie sat down, weirdly excited to get beauty-fyed by Biana as she closed her eyes and allowed Biana to do the full treatment. Eyeshadow, blush, glitter, eyeliner, eyebrow pencil, lip gloss, lip liner, lipstick, the whole treatment.

Next came the hair.
Sophie spun on the poof as Biana stood and took out a battery power curling iron, whistling as she worked. Curling, pinning, curling again or getting smaller pieces near Sophies face.

Finally after 45 minutes came the dress. Sophie came out of the closet in the dazzling royal blue dress. Biana gasped and smiled.
Sophie walked over to the mirror and was shocked. She had never really thought about how she looked, but. Sophie loved the way this dress and makeup made her look. The way her hair was swept up on one side in a braid, diamond pins scattered throughout, with small pieces of hair by her face that where also curled. Biana came over and rested her head on Sophies shoulder, looking into the mirror
"You've gotta admit. I have skilllls"

The girls laughed as Biana went to pack her many many tools. And waved goodbye as she pulled out her home crystal and glittered away. Before the light carried her off she said
"You got this Soph!"

Hey!
Thanks for reading! Sorry it took a while. My life is crazy rn

The next part i will get out asap! Thanks!
~ T