Chapter Sixteen

Jin walked in first, scent masker in hand. They had this planned out, they'd come in with Yoongi trailing behind Jin and pinching his nose to lessen the smell. Heat was strong enough to battle off the masker, but not strong enough to make it useless. This way, when Yoongi got to Jimin's room and removed his hand to talk, he'd just then be hit with a muted heat smell and be able to endure it longer.

Then, Jin would give Yoongi Jimin's food and hide right outside of the room, sniffing to make sure Yoongi's arousal scent didn't spike too much, and to make sure Jimin's heat remained calm while the younger ate. Then Yoongi would run and grab some clean clothes before they went to the shower house down the road and scrubbed Yoongi clean so he didn't go into phantom rutt.

It was going well, Yoongi thought, as he and Jin successfully made it to Jimin's door, Jin handing over the food before opening the white wooden panel before him, not coming inside but reaching out to spray the room. From inside Jimin heard Jimin's soft sniffles, little whines, and a loud hiss when the younger got a whiff of the masking perfume.

"C-Can't s-smell Alpha- alpha alpha- Y- Yoonie." Jimin cried out, voice scratchy. Yoongi couldn't even see the younger yet but his heart broke. He couldn't smell the alpha through the perfume and must assume that they are using it to lie and say Yoongi had come. The poor angel thought Yoongi had tricked him.

Carefully, Yoongi moved to pull Jin away, pushing his hyung lightly to the side and moving up closer, sniffing around the cracked open door, and- it just smelt like Jimin. So Yoongi proceeded, opening the door with his free hand and stepping into Jimin's adorable little room with one swift movement. As soon as he was inside though, his breath caught in his throat.

There lay a crying Jimin, broken sobs fallen from the hybrids mouth. He wore nothing more than what looked like a bulky black hoodie- Yoongi's hoodie- and was curled into himself, a nest made out of his sheets and comforters surrounding him. Underneath him was the yellow blanket that Yoongi had accidently scented. The entire room smelt like a fiery cinnamon, vanilla and linen having near faded to the sensual smell. Arousal curled in Yoongi's gut as he breathed in, his nose taking in the omegas dried cum and sweat before his eyes could.

Jimin features in themselves were worn, dark circles underneath his usually happy eyes, tear staining his cheeks and his plump lips swollen and chapped. He looked up a Yoongi, little nose sniffing violently to try and smell the alpha over his own heat and the mask, but when his attempt failed, another sob hurtled out of his mouth. Hurriedly, Yoongi moved to Jimin, placing the boy's sushi on the bedside table. Jimin's ears twitched, head shooting up to follow Yoongi as if he didn't believe the alpha was there. His tail was hidden under his hoodie, and Yoongi tried to not think about what it might be doing.

"Hey Kitten,-" He said softly, reaching out and run his hand through Jimin's hair, Jimin's much smaller hands shooting up to grab onto in disbelief, "Hyung's here okay? We're gonna get some food in you okay?"

"No- no food, want alpha. N-need-" The smaller boy shot up, knocking over half of his nest to move to Yoongi, throwing himself onto the older, "Can't smell. M-my alpha can't~' he whined, his tail moving out from under his shirt and wrapping around Yoongi's waist, little ear's twitching manically a top his head.

Yoongi sighed, breathing slowly as he pulled Jimin into his lap. One hand easily held Jimin secure against him while the other twisted, moving them to where Yoongi's back was against Jimin's headboard and Jimin's against the elders chest.

"Listen baby." he said softly, careful not to jostle Jimin too much in his current state. The younger shuffled trying his hardest to get close to the alphas scent gland, eventually giving up and settling for turning his head a bit to smell the fabric of Yoongi's flannel. "If you are good for your alpha, and eat your food like a good baby, then I will scent you afterwards."

Jimin's head perked up, his eyes still watery from all the crying he had been doing. "Really?" He wiped his eye. "Promise?"

Smiling softly, Yoongi flipped Jimin so that they were chest to chest, cautiously shifting so that the smaller could lay on his chest.

"Promise." he said, leaning over to grab the food before grabbing the chopsticks he had stuck in his shirt pocket. He popped open the to-go containers lid, grabbing one of the salmon rolls and holding it up to Jimin's mouth, whose head was laying facing his closet, ear pressed into Yoongi, "Eat." he commanded, hushed and powerful, but not mean.

Jimin glanced at the food and back at Yoongi before biting it out of his hand, chewing slowly, almost as if he didn't like the food before swallowing. "Done," he said, almost above a whisper before snuggling back into Yoongi.

"No, all of it." Yoongi said, moving another piece up for the hybrid to eat.

Jimin pouted, looking at the food. "No, Yoonie." he moved the food out of his face and hugged Yoongi burying his head into Yoongi's neck.

"Jimin, I will not scent you if you do not eat these. Nothing in that kitchen is out of place which means you haven't eaten in five days. You need to eat to keep up your energy before another wave of heat hits."

"No," Jimin whined, hugging Yoongi tighter.

Finally Yoongi snapped, he was worried about the smaller boy, so easy to lift, sat so tiny in his lap. He didn't want to have to do this, but he saw no other way to make Jimin agree.

"Jimin. Eat." He demanded, his voice dropping to a deeper, raspier tone than his usual one. Power surged through his veins, dominance. In the hallway he heard Jin gasp, but the oldest didn't move to enter the room.

It had been so long since Yoongi had used his alpha voice properly, for a moment he was afraid it hadn't worked. When suddenly, Jimin rose, eyes trance like and mouth moving to open as Yoongi raised the salmon to him. Yoongi felt horrible, to say the least, but Jimin obeyed, eating every last piece of sushi and going as far to accept a few bites of rice before the alpha heard him whimper in discomfort at how full he was.

Yoongi moved the now empty plate away, tossing the disposable chopstick into Jimin's trash can, before he tilted his head down to look at the omega. His jaw still hung a little slack, as if he was painfully waiting for the next bite, and his head rested limply on Yoongi. The alpha hated this, hated that he had this power to make someone he cares about this pliable. He could ask Jimin anything, and the smaller would have but no choice but to follow through.

It was sickening, and he couldn't bear to see it anymore. So he grabbed Jimin gently, pushing the smallers' head up and moving him to where Yoongi could access his scent gland. Trance like the omega seemed to understand what was happening, baring his neck and submitting. Leaning in Yoongi held Jimin's head supportingly.

"Hey, kitten." He said, pulling the younger out of the spell, his eyes lighting up, "You ate g-good for alpha, yea?" he stumbles over his words, guilt replacing what had originally been arousal. Jimin, now seemingly in control again nodded enthusiastically, baring his head even more than he had previously.

"Ate f-for alpha. Want Yoonie." he whined desperately, ears folding over as a high pitched cry left his throat. Yoongi could smell the next wave of heat approaching. He needed to get out of here fast. As quickly as he could, Yoongi closed the small gap between Him and Jimin's scent gland, rubbing his nose against it softly and lapping his across the area, he wanted to bite, nip around. Mark Jimin. But he couldn't, so instead he left a gentle kiss at the base of Jimin's neck once he as positive Jimin could smell him again.

With the younger entranced in Yoongi's smell, small hands moving down, Yoongi shot up. Grabbing the to-go trash he ran towards the door, ignoring the crying moans for him to come back. The last thing the elder saw before Jin forcefully removed him from Jimins doorway was the tiny boy rutting up against his sheets, crying for Yoongi to return.

~

Yoonie you dick - Zepp {043020}

bonk - tae {070421}