Chapter 10: Faith

Sean and Bo stayed at Jason's place for another day to help remove the decorations. Although Jason could have hired workers to do the job, Simon insisted that he shouldn't.

"Why waste money when we could do it ourselves?" the lad chimed.

Being his bubbly friend, Bo jumped in and agreed with him. Dragging Sean along with him, the four ended up doing the cleanup themselves. Actually, Simon didn't get to do much under Jason's supervision. Whenever he tried to, Jason would somehow appeared in front of him and complete the task before he was able to.

"Master Jason," Simon voiced. "Why are you interfering with my work?"
"Because you won't listen to me and stay put."

"I'm your maid." Noticing Bo and Sean glimpsing over with silly smiles, Simon cleared his throat and reworded, "B-Butler. I'm your butler."

"That's why you should be listening to my orders, Maid Simon."

This made the two visitors chuckle out of control.

"D-Don't call me that. It's so..."

"Adorable," Bo supplied.

"No, it's not!" Simon scoffed. "It makes me sound like I'm wearing a French maid outfit."

"Well, you did wear it. Remember?"

"You wore a French maid outfit?" Bo was a tad overly excited upon hearing it.

"Yes, he did," Jason answered. "He looked so..."

"Horrendous." Simon lifted his hand to grab at a ribbon, thinking Jason was too busy explaining about his embarrassment to the pair of laughing guests.

"Sexy." Jason grinned when he managed to grasp the ribbon and yanked it out before Simon did.

"I want to see. Go put it on for me, yeah?" Bo requested.

"Um...no," Simon refused.

"Why?" Bo pouted cutely while throwing him the sad puppy eyes.

"I torched that outfit for the sake of mankind."

"That dress is hanging in the storage room," his boss informed.

"Ooh, could I borrow it?" Sean queried.

"You're not going to put it on, are you?" Jason gawked at Sean with a look of disgust. "That would be extremely traumatizing to witness."

"Hey! I would make a very pretty girl. Am I right, Bo?"

"Yes." Bo smiled in agreement.

"A pretty girl with hairy legs," Jason added.

Sean hissed. "Anyway, it's not for me. I was hoping that..."

"You have a woman in your life, Sean ge?" Bo frowned.

"Aiyoh...don't interrupt me."

"Who is she?"

"You're my woman." Sean looped an arm around Bo's waist to pull him closer.

"I'm not a woman."

"All right. I'm your woman then." His words earned a bigger smile from Bo. "Could you try on the dress for me?"