Chapter 32

Unedited

Enjoy

August

"What they say?" I asked my mama as soon as I spotted her coming out of the interrogation room. I'd been pacing back and forward for the past two hours and my nerves was bad. I needed to smoke a blunt but I left allat shxt at da crib. Right now my focus was on getting my woman the fuck outta this shxthole.

"Well," she sighed, "its aggravated assault but I know we could win this. The footage from the club shows Angela Yee throwing the first lick so I'm calling it self defense."

"Yee threw the first punch?" I asked, softening my face. Damn, J tried to tell me too but I was too mad to hea ha out.

"Yeah so she deserved every blow she got from Jordynne."

I shook my head. This shxt was getting out of control. Picking a fight then calling 12 cause you gotcho ass beat? That's that shxt I don't like. "So when they gon let ha go?"

"She can't see a judge til Monday."

"Monday? It's Friday! FUCK no! My fiancé ain't staying in no cold ass jail over the weekend. Somebody better call the judge and WAKE his hefty hippy ass up or I'm a start a riot in this bitch cause that shxt deaddd ma! Nope, not gon happen."

"ANTHONY lower your voice and watch your mouth," ma hissed, trying to calm me down. I was so livid. I know J can hold her own but she's never been to jail before. She don't want to be either.

"There's nothing we can do son. My han-" I brushed past my momma and went inta the room next to the room whea they held J. I saw ha with her head down, resting it on ha forearm. I stood their biting the inside of my jaw. She act as if none of this bothered her.

"Ms. Parker, you might as well take the plea. Witnesses say they saw you attack Ms Yee," the officer said. It was the same one who manhandled ha. If he didn't have that badge or gun, I'd manhandle his red neck ass.

Her head shot up. "correction! She attacked ME! I fought back...bitch damn nea yanked me bald but that's cool. Now, officer Reynolds, take me to my holding cell and get the fuck out my face." I had enough. I had to get shxt done.

----

I banged on the door like I was the police. Hell she'll have to call them if she didn't quit fucking with me.

"August, wha-"

"Yee, stop fucking playing with me and cut that shxt mayne." I said walking straight into her house like I lived there.

"Oh, so the cops came and arrested ya lil lightweight," she laughed.

"Bxtch! If she was that much of a lightweight you would have took ha down but you didn't. I'm giving you a chance to drop this!"

She ran ha finger down my jawline. "And what do I get in return?" I knocked ha hand away. "I can promise NOT to put my hands on you."

She was taken back and honestly I didn't give a fuck. "Get out my house."

"You got it." I walked out and slammed ha doe. I hopped in the Range and yelled in frustration. This shxt couldn't possibly get any worse. I texted Scoota and DJ and tol em meet me at the crib.

-

Gabby

I jumped up in the middle of the night and ran to the bathroom. I was feeling the post drunk affects. I felt my hair being lifted as I puked. I leaned back and rested m head against the wall. I felt like shxt.

"Huhh," Chris said handing me an aspirin and some water. He then wet a towel and gave it to me. I grabbed it and thanked him before he left out the bathroom and go back in the bed. He was really upset with me.