Chapter 26 part 2

YALL THOUGHT I WAS FINISHED??? *Meek Mill voice*

HOW I IMAGINED THEY CUTE ASSES IN THE MM...

Enjoy 😍😘

Unedited

August

"I just wanna see you, wearing sum thas' see thru. I know that we just met girl but I still feel like I need you," I sang as the instrumental played. I thought what better way to make a return than to drop this shxt I'm working on for my boy Roscoe.

My phone rang for the umpteenth time and I hit ignore again. I didn't know the number so I wasn't gone answer. As soon as I sat it down, it rung again. Irritated I answered.

"Who this?"

"Yung, you might wanna get down hea to the club." I frowned. "Fa wha?"

"Man, ya fiancé down hea drunk on ha ass and dancing on my bar. Ion wanna have to call the cops on her but she getting reckless."

"Aight. Good looking." I hung and and went back to writing.

"What that was?" DJ asked rolling a blunt. Nigxa nosey as fuck. "Tran."

He scoffed. "What that ho want?"

"J down thea at the club drunk on ha ass."

"Well what we still sitting hea fa. Let's go." He stood up grabbing his keys. I shook my head no. "Na, she ain't my pro'lem no mo memba'?"

"You being real fucking dumb Yung!"

"Who side you on? Blood first nigxa or did you forget that?" I stood up and got in his face. He was shorta' than me but he didn't back down.

"Nah you forgot! When you made ha the mother of ya kids, she became blood. We don't do slip ups! Not wearing protection is like not toting a gun. You don't have to when you in familiar territory. Fuck out my face," he said brushing past me and out the studio. I guess he was going to get her.

I looked over at Scoota, who just shook his head. "You got something to say too?" He shook his head nah. "Na, my bruda said it for me." With that, he grabbed his keys and left too. I exhaled and threw my phone across the room, breaking it. Fuccckkkkkk.

*****

I had just pulled up to the club when I saw Scoota coming out with DJ carrying Jordynne. I got out the car and walked over to them. I could hear J talking even though she thought she was whispering.

"And then he was like, Ohhh can I buy you a drink? And I was like suuureeee. Then 1 turned to 5 then they played Bandz and I got ona table but don't tell August. Even tho he wouldn't care. He hates me. I'm just a thottt. I used to be his thot tho," she sighed and rested ha head on DJ shoulda.

"She good?" I asked him and as soon as she heard my voice, her head shot up. "Auugggguusstttt!!! Heyyy. I didn't do nothing. I was goooooodddddd," she slurred her words before busting out laughing. "I'm lying, I'm drunk as shxt and I was throwing that ass in a squareeee. Owww no a rectangle. Maybe a tri- an-gle. That rhymed," she laughed and Scoota had to walk away to keep from laughing with her.

"Is that right?" She nodded. "Come on, we gotta sit down and talk."

She nodded and damn nea jumped in my arms, wrapping ha hands around my neck and legs around my waist.

"I said we're done but I didn't mean it," she confessed, crying. I dapped DJ and Scoota and told them to hit me up in the morning. They nodded and walked off, DJ getting in Jordynne's car.

"I know, ma. I know."

"Dammit, August why can't you fight for me. It's like you don't love me anymore," she cried harder. I rubbed my hands up and down her back. "I do ma, I just been wrapped up in my own shxt."

"Your shxt is my shxt and vice versa but it can't be a one way lane." I nodded and wiped her tears with my thumb. "I know and I'm sorry. I'm bipolar."

She laughed through her tears. "I know. I am too. But I don't accuse you of sleeping with everyone."

I sighed. "You gotta look at it from my point and what I've been thru ma."

"And you gotta know me by now. I wouldn't be disloyal to you. All that we done been thru, come on now." She gave me that 'nigxa really?' look. I smiled and bit my bottom lip.

"August.."

"Wha mama?"

"I'm a be sick in the morning," she laughed causing me to laugh.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you," I said walking her to the passenger side and helping her get in. I jogged my the driver's side and hopped in as well. "Don't throw up in this 'pretty mufucka'," I warned her. She fanned me off. "You love ha more than me?" She asked raising an eyebrow. I pulled my chin hair like I was thinking about it when she hit me.

I busted out laughing. "Chilllll, I'm playing. You know I love you mo' den I luh my Popeyes. Extra spicy!" I licked my finger tips like I had just finished eating a piece of chicken.

She rolled her eyes. I grabbed her hand and put her ring back on. "Take that shxt off again and I'm a fight you. Now gimme a kiss and tell me you luh me." I closed my eyes and puckered my lips.

After a few seconds, I didn't feel ha lips against mine. "If I gotta take it, it's gon be me and you," I said, my eyes still closed. Instantly, I felt ha soft ass lips against mine. I smirked and pulled away.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Oh, and no mo running from pro'lems. We gon talk it out." She nodded.

"DJ chewed ya ass out huh?" She laughed.

I smacked my lips before laughing. "Like I was some heaux ass nigxa ona skreet." I shook my head.

She laughed loud as hell. "I love my DJ!"

I stale faced her. "That's why YEEN tell him you changed Ya number?"

"I didn't. I lost my phone. Lemme find out yall blowing me up." She said with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm working on a feature too." I glanced at ha and back at the road.

"Oh, yeah? With who? And when you makjg Ya "comeback"?"

"Can't tell Ya yet and probably in s few weeks. Why?"

"So I can prepare for this extra unwanted attention." She rested ha head on ha fist. I grabbed ha hand and caressed it with mine. "If you don't want me to do it, I wont."

"That's how you make ya bread, I won't take that from you. Plus, the red carpet missed my pretty ass face."

"Ppshhhhh. Chile please, they luh ya boy. They gon be screaming and everything fa me. They gon beat you up tho." I laughed.

"Let a chicken try me, try me."

"Okay Dej Loaf! I see you." I laughed as we pulled in the driveway. I killed the engine and got out before helping J out. We didn't get into the house good before she ran into the bathroom to throw up. I shook my head and chuckled to myself as I went into the kitchen to get a bottled water and some Tylenol.

It's gon be a long ass night...

PART TWO

WHAT YALL THINKING?

WHAT YALL WANT TO SEE?

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.

BOTH THEY ASSES BIPOLAR

THEY LOVE EACH OTHER THO.

ITS NOT OVER YET

THE FAT LADY AIN SANGIN NO TIME SOON.

😁😁😁😁

VOTE.

COMMENT.

SHARE.

😘😘😘