Chapter 30

😕😕😕 I hope yall like it...

UNEDITED.

Jordynne

"Breaking news! Eleven women have came forward about allegedly having affairs with R&B singer August Alsina over the past 5 years. This comes only weeks after the singer came out publicly about faking his death.

Adrienne Bailon: You know I wouldn't be surprised if he did. He's only 26 five years ago he was 21. You can't really fault that.

Tamar Braxton: Chile get yo life. Wrong is wrong. He has a fiancé that he's been with for five years so he basically been cheating the whole time.

Adrienne: "Allegedly" Tamar! We can say if he did or didn't. It's obvious that he loves his family.

Tamar: and that he loves all other kinds of things too. Hints: his platnium song "I Luv It".

Adrienne: I'm just saying. We don't judge books by the cover

Tamar: I can tell. Maybe if she should have done some research before laying up with him. Now she's trapped....."

I turned the tv off because if Wendy Williams twin brotha would have said one more thing, I'd probably fly to LA and throw water on her heavily caked with makeup face. I sighed in frustration. I just can't be happy to save my life. Before he hid out, nobody had anything to say, now that he's back on the scene and got money flowing bitches poppin out the would works. My stress level is at an all time high. I need a break. I need to relax. Hell I need to smoke.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. I answered without looking at the caller ID. "yeah."

"Hey, how you holding up?" It was Mama Ang.

I sighed. "I'm good. I've been called anything from dumb to pathetic and everything in-between." I chuckled a little bit.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. My son's a dumb ass!"

"Oh, I had other names but that one is a lot nicer."

"Have you heard from him?"

"Nope, he hasn't tried to call either. I'm not gon worry about it. You know August, he doesn't feel the need to address anything."

"J, you know I wasn't..... This wasn't..." She paused getting her thoughts together. "This is complete bull. Aug loves you."

"Yeah I know, that's why I'm always getting cheated on and always taking him back. God I feel stupid. Now I see how Karrueche felt. Maybe it is time for me to... You know. Start over."

I heard Angela shuffle around. I know what I said probably took her by surprise. "Uhhh, if that's what you want, I can't stop you. Just, please talk to him first. Please?"

"I just want the truth. I said I was going to let the past be the past but how can I? I got different chicks coming to my doorstep saying they've had my fiancé and all this other stuff."

I heard the front door open then close. I look up to see August walk in and goes straight into the kitchen. He didn't even look my way. "Uh, ma lemme call you back." I hung up before she could reply and walked straight into the kitchen.

I took a deep breath. Wooo Saaaa J, don't go off, just talk to him, but if he gets loud, fire his ass up.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked in a caring voice.

"I'm cool," he said nonchalantly, looking in the fridge. He grabbed a bud light and sat on the bar stool.

"August, we need to talk-"