Chapter 27 - you have a brother! And mother!!

I'm here with another chapter, in the last one she fell asleep after crying for so long for her dear Anthony.. what do you think. Should she end up with him? Or should she be with Romeo!

And in all honesty I'm feeling a little conflicted with my feelings as well... Anyways please continue reading, don't forget to leave a comment and vote for MDGL.

Enjoy 😉

—————————————————————-

Mila's POV:

" hey wake up" "Mila we're home" I could hear Romeo's soft voice calling my name but I refused to open my eyes. If he knew that he had woken me up we'd have to talk so to avoid it I'm going to pretend that I'm still asleep.

I then feel myself being lifted out the car  " I know you're awake, and we have to talk about what happened back there. But I'll pretend that you're still asleep."

I didn't even realize we were already inside until my head hit a soft pillow. " Mila, you know I don't like being ignored so will you please just talk to me so we can get this over with?" He asks, I keep my eyes closed still acting. The loud bang from the bedroom door startles me enough to sit up scared. My eyes then adjust to the bright lights in the room, he wasn't in here... I got up feeling disgusting so I head off into the shower it seems like a dick move since he was just in here pleading me to wake up.

The water against my skin felt warm so I turned the red ringed faucet, I normally showered with hot water. I lathered my body with Romeo's body wash and washed it off. Once I really started to feel the heat I decided that it was time to get out.

When I step out there's some Pyjama shorts and a top with some underwear and a fresh towel which I grab in order to dry myself. I then dress myself and walk out of the room to see Romeo now climbing in to bed, he then raises his head acknowledging me and then his eyes scan my body. His expression then changes as he rushes over to me. " what the hell did you do!" Was all that came out. " does it hurt?" He asks. " what are you talking about?" I reply. " Mila you're completely red. Look!" He says pulling me to the mirrors , my body seemed to be red worse than a sunburn.

" I'm fine, it's ok. It doesn't hurt" I reply. He nods slightly and I remove myself from his grip going over to my side of the bed he then follows and lays on his back next to mine. " do you still like me?" He asks through the silence. Yes, " yes" I respond. " do you love me?" He goes on. Maybe, "yes" I reply. " can I hold you or is that too much?" What's with these questions. " it's ok, you can hold me" I reply.

He scoots closer pulling me into his chest, his warmth was comforting. I rolled over so I could face him. " we had sex and I liked it. I like him." I say out of the blue, I look up to meet his eyes his face held no emotion. But his reply seemed to shock me more " I know" is all he said " sleep, we can talk about it in the morning" he says forcing a smile.

He then kisses my forehead and closes his eyes. I take in his calm expression for a minute before dozing off.

Morning

Romeo woke me up around 11am and told me to get ready as we have 2 guests coming by, I did not want to see anyone right now but after what I put him through I couldn't bring myself to reject it.

Once I showered I put on a floral off the shoulder dress and some white air forces that was brought over with my things. Just as I'm putting on my necklace Romeo walks in. I pay no mind to him as he's probably here to collect me when I look away from the mirror another man, about the same height as Romeo, beautiful hazel eyes, his hair was completely different, more full and he lacked tattoos..