Chapter 16 - i'm coming for you. Pt 2

Hi back again 🤗

............. previously on MDGL..............

" I'm coming for you princess! Watch out Romeo , you might be seeing me soon " —— Like I said I plan on sparing her innocence just a little longer.....

My last chapter was Romeo's POV.  I hope you guys liked it. I'll try to do his side of the story more often.

Enjoy 😊

—————————————————

Mila's POV :

I've never been more silent in my entire life. I've been super loud and obnoxious these days , that's because I'm comfortable in the gang already , But today I decided to be good. You know after Romeo yelled at me....

" I'm coming for you princess! Watch out Romeo , you might be seeing me soon "

What does that even mean? I swear if I get kidnapped because of Romeo I will freak! I guess if I get myself beaten up and I play possum they'll believe I'm dead.

They'll ask , how did she die? well she was kidnapped because of her boyfriend and got killed because she played dead! What a story! If only I'll be there to tell it.

Once we got in the car Romeo sped off again. Brett and Ella passed us with 3 other bodyguards. " Romeo." I muttered. " yes " he answered. " is he really gonna come for me " I ask. " I won't let that happen " he said. He placed his hand on mine. It was a bad habit of mine to play with my fingers , sometimes I'd even bite myself... don't worry I'm not a cannibal.

Oh boy , What did I get myself into?

I was really scared, no doubt about that. "baby " Romeo called out. " yes" I answer. " come here" he tugged on my hand. he carefully pulled me to sit on him. I was straddling him. " I won't let them " He reassured. He placed a soft kiss on my cheek." get some sleep " he added, so that's what I did.

——

Romeo's POV :

My thoughts were racing with his last words. What should I do to protect her? Lock her in a room away from the world? and then what.

I reached over pushing the button to open the gate. It was 1 am in the morning and Mila was laying on my chest sound asleep.

Once i parked i got out while still holding her up . To be completely honest she was kinda heavy. I'd never tell her that though.

As soon as I began walking Mila started to stir in my arms. Her head fell backwards as she clung onto me. Her mouth hung open. I couldn't help but laugh at her state.

Once inside I took her to her room and placed her on the bed. I think I stood there watching her for hours. I know that Roland wont come for her now , but he'd come eventually.

" go to sleep " she was awake? I immediately ran over to her side. " why are you awake?" I asked. " because you are" she replied. " go to sleep" she demanded. " ok " I replied. " but only when you go back to sleep " I add. She nodded immediately closing her eyes. Once she fell back asleep I left. I decided to go to my office. It was best if I started to plan , so that's what I did for the rest of the night.