17|| "Speak French to Me My Darling"

Start from the beginning

Bri 2.0
You will never guess what's happening right now

Rogah
You've finally managed to talk to a girl for once?

Bri 2.0
No, you blond bimbo
Octavia is breaking up with Christian

Deacy
Wait are you serious??

Freddie
This is your chance!!

not prenter
Damn Joe, haven't you been waiting for this?

Rogah
He totally has. It's all he talks about.

Deacy
Oh it is not!

Bri 2.0
Someone's lying...

not prenter
Oh come on Joe!! You practically begged me to find out if she was attracted to you by asking her her favorite band member.

Deacy
Well I'm not her type anyway so

Rogah
She lies just as much as you do
plus, you're everyone's type ;)

Deacy
Ben sweetie thank you but now is not the time

Freddie
Joe really is the king of missing his chances

Deacy
Now I feel like I'm being ganged up on and I do not approve.

Bri 2.0
That's because you are.

Rogah
Quit being such a baby and go get her!!

Bri 2.0
You know when her brother approves of you, it's serious. I swear if you don't, I will personally erase our entire friendship.

not prenter
Joe you better not blow this

Deacy
Okay but seriously, I stand no chance against Christian. He is who she's attracted to, and I'm nothing like that.

Rogah
You really are that dumb, aren't you? If you didn't stand a chance against Christian, do you think she would be breaking up with him right now?

Deacy
I've noticed I'm being called out so for obvious reasons, I will be passing away.

not prenter
Oh my god always one for dramatics

Rogah
You'll just never admit to it will you?

Deacy
nope =]

Freddie
🤦🏽‍♂️

Bri 2.0
I give up.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Everything was awkward. But when was it not? Octavia got nervous easily, especially when she had no idea what she was doing. But talking to people was never really an issue, sure she hated being judged for her awkward exterior, but at the end of the day she got over it. Talking to Christian was a whole different battle. Of course she was in the wrong, but how do you casually talk to someone after they've said such horrible things about you, to you?

They sat at the kitchen island, huddled around Octavia's meager attempt at making dinner. She wanted to seem like she cared, but giving Christian food poisoning was not at the top of her list.

"You just wanna order pizza or something?" She asked after making a disgusted face at the green bean that fell limply from her fork and splattered on her plate.