16|| "Average Joe"

Octavia's guide to the hell that is the English language

ORDINARY
/ˈôrdnˌerē/

(adj.) with no special or distinctive features; normal.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It had been a few days and the weekend's events had slowly faded to an unspoken memory. They had all returned to work, business as usual. They were getting closer and closer to filming and the boys had big shoes to fill. But with their constant practices, rehearsals, and evaluations, they were more than ready and Octavia couldn't help but feel nothing but confidence for them. There was no doubt in her mind that they would absolutely kill it.

But all of that was still weeks away. And right now the pair spent their time in their studio playing through the Live Aid songs. Octavia guiding Joe on certain notes, positions, and strings. Joe didn't really need that much help anymore, he knew the Live Aid compilation, and only needed help on songs that would come later in filming. But he didn't mind messing up once and awhile on purpose if it meant she would adjust his hand to the proper position. Of course, Octavia didn't catch on to his little game. But she couldn't, not yet anyway, considering she was still technically with Christian.

Joe could've just given up there, what was he compared to Christian? He had the tattoos, the style, the personality. Everything Joe wasn't and more. Christian was more Octavia's type, if that wasn't obvious enough. Compared to Christian, he was average. Just your plain old average Joe. Literally and figuratively.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

JOE_MAZZELLO UPDATED HIS STORY

SEEN BY 13.7 PEOPLE

via_leea replied to your story

via_leea
I ship it

joe_mazzello
I ship us
BACKSPACE
wow now you wanna support us?

via_leea
well since I'm so happy with Lucy, I release all resentment

joe_mazzello
so what you're saying is...
you were jealous before?

via_leea
don't twist my words, perm boy
I said I resented it.

joe_mazzello
Do not attack the perm like that

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Joseph Mazzello, don't make me come over there and hit you. I'll slap you so hard your perm comes undone!" Octavia threatened from across the studio, still giggling about their texts.