3|| "Coffee"

Octavia's guide to the hell that is the English Language

TEA
/tē/
(n.) a hot drink made by infusing the dried crushed leaves of the tea plant in boiling water.
⤷alternative definition: The better drink compared to coffee in Octavia's opinion

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

IMESSAGE

Amelia (Amelia Badelia🧚🏻‍♀️)
Octavia (Mrs. Deacon💍)

Amelia Badelia🧚🏻‍♀️
How's it going???
Is ur mom giving you shit???

-7:30

Amelia Badelia🧚🏻‍♀️
ummmm... Octavia???
hellllooooo

-7:57

Amelia Badelia🧚🏻‍♀️
OKAY I'm getting worried
ANSWER MEEEEE

-8:20

Amelia Badelia🧚🏻‍♀️
OKAY I'M TEXTING YOUR BROTHER
....or 999 even if I can't text them you bet your ass I will try

IMESSAGE

Ameila (Amelia🙄)
Gwilym (Gwilly💘)

Amelia🙄
Yo why the fuck isn't Amelia answering her phone???

Gwilly💘
She passed out or something, hit her head pretty bad. Took her to the ER, doc says shes got a concussion or something. Text you with more details later.

Amelia🙄
Passed out??? wdym passed out??? IS SHE OKAY???

Gwilly💘
She's fine, just dazed. I don't know why she passed out. I'm waiting to be able to go into her room.

Amelia🙄
Well tell her to call me or something!!!!

Gwilly 💘
Ok

Octavia didn't remember going to the hospital.

She didn't remember leaving the restaurant, or falling out of her chair, or shattering her wine glass. And she sure as hell didn't remember having this bitch ass headache. She could hear mumbled voices, the low growl of Gwil's serious voice followed by her mothers concerned voice. She tried to move but her back immediately was met with whatever she was laying on. She figured out it was a hospital when she heard the nurse asking to "please stay still miss".

Her head hurt. No, hurt was an understatement. Her head felt like it was being stomped in by Satan himself. It also felt like it was a million pounds heavier than before.

"Gwil...." She murmured. They all just kept talking. "Gwil..." This time she was a little louder.

"Hey, you're gonna be fine." Gwil was now at her bedside, trying to get her to relax.

"What happened?" She asked, still a little dazed.

"I think you fainted; you have a concussion." He stated.