6|| "Oxy Octavia"

Octavia's guide to the hell that is the English language

OXYCONTIN
/ˌäksēˈkän(t)in/

(n.) A synthetic analgesic drug that is similar to morphine in its effects
⤷alternative definition- Octavia's go to drug...apparently

"did you really think that talking to him about his fingers was the best way to start a conversation? Or even better, introduce yourself?" Amelia laughed, still stuck on the contents of Octavia's first conversation with Joe, as he liked to be called.

"Hey, I panicked. I didn't know what else to do!" Octavia retaliated, pretending to be hurt.

"Sweetie, we really need to get you a conversation coach." Amelia said sympathetically.

"Yeah, sweetie." Joe said mocking Amelia, "And, lucky for you, I am great at conversations." He joked as he tried to catch up to them.

"That's adorable and all but you literally shouted the word "figured" in my face, that typically scares people." Octavia scrunched her nose as she patted his back.

"Hey, you started it!" Joe shot back.

"Good comeback, sweetie." Octavia mocked Joe, "Also, where are you taking us?"

"Good question, I don't know." Joe shrugged.

"You don't know?" Octavia wore a stunned look.

"Oooo, "Celebrity gets us lost *not clickbait* would make a great video." Amelia chimed in, staring down at her phone.

"What is she talking about?" Joe asked Octavia quietly.

"She runs a blogging YouTube channel, pretty popular actually, almost to one million subscribers." Octavia bragged.

"Huh, I should create a YouTube channel." Joe mentioned.

"Oh I'd love to see all the dumb things you would post." Octavia rolled her eyes.

"It's not *dumb* it's *art*" Joe fought back, "Also we're here."

"I thought you said you didn't know-"

"I am the wise and all knowing Joe Mazzello, just wanted to see your reaction"

"More like Mozzarella."

"At least my name doesn't sound like Octopus." Joe said with a shrug as they walk up towards the others, leaving Octavia stunned with his comeback.

Joe had actually walked them back to the costume trailer, where Roger and Brian were, watching as a blond man stood, his face obscured by Rogers back. She could hear them arguing about costuming.

"Why did they put them in costume again? We aren't even filming for a couple of weeks, I just don't understand." Roger argued.

"You don't understand anything, it's to make sure there aren't any problems. See, if Ben's shirt was wrong, we would have time to fix it." Brian explained.

"Ben looks fine no matter what, now gwil he could use some-"

"Ah Joe there you are, it's time for your perm!" Brian announced, cutting Roger off.