Homes Sweet Homes (Part 3)

In Vibe City, the Funk family was cleaning up after Cooper and the kids' stay, when they got a letter from Pop Village.

King Quincy looked at Essence and D after reading it and said, "It looks like our boy needs our help."

They immediately dropped everything and started heading towards Pop Village.

***

In Poppy's pod, she was working on helping Branch with redecorating his bunker.

Poppy looked at his inspirational poster of a turtle hiding in his shell saying, "Fear keeps us alive."

Poppy said, "Branch, while technically fear does do a part in keeping us alive, I don't think we need a poster that makes us think it's a rule in life."

Branch replied, "Well, what do you suggest I replace it with?"

Poppy said, "This!"

Poppy put over it a poster of a cupcake saying, "Stay Sweet!"

Just then, Priscilla came inside and told Poppy of the situation.

She knew Cooper needed her help, so she literally dropped all of the decorations she had for Branch and followed Priscilla outside.

***

Cooper was looking at his reflection in a lake with a sad and worried look.

Cooper was still having a hard time deciding what to do about choosing a place to live.

Just then, CJ, Keith, and Priscilla appeared behing him.

CJ started with, "Cooper, we're sorry we weren't of much earlier with helping you make your decision."

Keith continued, "We forgot it was your decision and not ours."

Cooper replied, "That's OK. I know you were just trying to help. But, I just don't know what I'm going to do."

Priscilla said with a smile, "Well, maybe we can't help you with this decision, but we know who can."

Poppy and the Funk family came out from behing the bushes.

Poppy spoke first, "Cooper, the day you joined our fsmily was one of the greatest days in our lives. If you truly did have to choose, that wouldn't mean you would stop being a part of our family."

King Quincy continued, "When we lost you, we made a promise that if we ever found you, we would never lose you again. But, that means we would know where you are and that you know that you are also a part of our family."

Queen Essence also said, "Son, you do need to stay with your family, but family doesn't mean those who are just related to you. Family means being surrounded by those who love you."

Prince D said, "Bro, you think you have two separate families, but in actuality, you have one big family of Trolls who love you."

King Quincy said, "Son, no one ever said you had to pick which part of the family to stay with. You can keep doing what you've been doing."

Poppy finished with, "Switching back and forth to spend time with your family in Pop Village and Vibe City."

Cooper was so happy and relieved to hear that, "Thanks, everyone!"

***

To celebrate Cooper's decision to continue switching back and forth, the Pop and Funk Trolls performed the song 'We are family.'

CJ Suki, Keith, and Priscilla watched from the audience and hugged with glee as they truly did help Cooper.

After the song, everyone grouped in for a photo.

Poppy set up the camera , ran back to the crowd, and shouted, "Everyone say 'Family for Life!'"

"FAMILY FOR LIFE!"

Cooper hung up the photo in his mushroom in a picture frame that said...

"Homes Sweet Homes!"