Sleepy Time Safari (Part 1)

It was nighttime in Trollstopia and every Troll was getting ready for bed.

Poppy was completing her scrapbook on all the things that happened that day.

She looked at it and the hundred other scrapbooks from every other day and said, "I think we should limit what we put in our scrapbooks."

Branch was putting Gary in his bed and locked at least eight locks on his door.

Branch looked at Gary with a loving look and said, "Time for night-night, my wittle man."

***

King Quincy and Queen Essence were brushing their tassels and Prince D was helping Cooper set up his bed since he was staying with his family for the next couple of days.

Prince D looked at Cooper and said, "You know, we could do this every night if you wanted to."

Cooper got nervous and said, "Let me get back to you on that."

***

Delta Dawn dusted off the dirt in her bed and set only one sheet on the bed for hot nights.

Delta told Clampers before she went to bed, "Good night, sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite...or you'll get one of the most uncomfortable rashes ever developed."

***

Trollzart was brushing his hair at least 20 times so it wouldn't get too messed up when he laid down.

Pennywhistle watched him and said, "You know, your hair's gonna get messed up in bed no matter how many times you brush now."

Trollzart said, "Well, it never hurts to try."

***

King Trollex was scrubbing himself with a sea sponge behind a shower curtain. Once he stepped out, he grabbed his toothbrush, which was also made of sea sponges, and started brushing his neon teeth.

When he was done brushing, he noticed TBDB  making some Techno noises in his bedroom.

Trollex said with a tired look in his eye, "Buddy, I think we ought to call it a night. We really gotta get some sleep."

TBDB looked dissappointed, "But, how can I sleep when we just had one of the best days of DJ-ing ever?"

Trollex grabbed his friend and put him in his bed next to his own, "How about you DJ in the dream realm?"

As Trollex got into his own bed, TBDB got excited and said, "Whoa, yeah! Dream DJ-ing, here I come!"

He then fell fast asleep. Trollex chuckled at his little buddy's excitement and then fell asleep as well.

***

And finally, Barb was finishing reading her father a bedtime story, "And so, the gator got three goats for dinner and lived happily ever after. The End."

Thrash was clearly into it and applauded Barb.

Barb and Riff then helped him out of the wheelchair and into bed.

***

Pretty soon, everyone was asleep in bed in every part of Trollstopia...except for Tug Duluth.

She ran into Poppy's pod all frantic, "Poppy! Poppy! Major Crisis here!"

Poppy immediately woke up, "Tug! What's the emergency?"

She answered, "Fun Fact: I don't have any ideas for the next tour in two days! I was able to give tours in every part of Trollstopia, like the Volcano City Voyage, the Techno Reef Traverse, and the Vibe City Voyage! I can't think of another place to give a tour!"

Poppy just yawned and said, "I'm sure you'll come up with something. You're the best tour guide in Trollstopia. Now, go to sleep and who knows? Maybe it'll come to you in a dream."

As Tug left Poppy's pod, she thought hard about what she had said, "Maybe it will come in a dream? Wait. In a dream? In a dream? In a dream! That's it!"

***

The next morning, Tug Duluth requested Poppy's permission to send some letters to the other rulers.

Poppy was curious, "Why do you want to send them a letter?"

Tug answered her, " Fun Fact: I've finally come up with a new tour and I need to ask them each a question."

Poppy was excited for her, "Sounds great. I'm sure they wouldn't mind answering some questions."

Tug thanked her and immediately start writing down her letters.

As she continued writing, Poppy wanted to hear about this tour, "So, where's this tour happening?"

Tug just said, "You'll see tomorrow night. Fun Fact: I'll give you a couple of hints. 1. It'll happen when you least expect it and 2. I'm gonna need Cybil's help."

She then left after she sent out the letters to the other kingdoms and left for Cybil's mushroom.

Cybil welcomed her inside and asked her to sit at her table.

Cybil gazed into her crystal and said, "I sense you are here about a new tour."

Tug gasped with amazement and said, "That's right! I have this great new idea for a tour and I was wondering if you could give me a hand with it."

Cybil said in a mysterious voice, "I sense that I can and will help you."

Tug discussed how she would somehow to create shared dreams between a few Trolls, mostly with the royal Trolls.

Tug said to her in excitement, "Fun Fact: If everything works out fine, it would be a tour like never before."

Cybil said, "I sense that in order to do that, you would need to use photos of the Trolls you want to create shared dreams with and you would have to use thread from a dreamcatcher to connect them.

Tug left Cybil's mushroom to do just that. She grabbed photos of Poppy, Branch, one or two Trolls of every kingdom in Trollstopia along with their leaders, and used a single piece of thread from a dreamcatcher to connect them.

All that was left to do was wait for the responses from the other Troll leaders for the letters she had sent out.

When Tug had finally got their responses, she knew that everything was ready for her tour.

The letters Tug had sent out had asked the leaders what they usually dream about and if it would be OK if she could use them for a tour.

The leaders didn't really see any problem with that since they thought she would only use them for inspiration or something.

That night, when everyone got in bed and fell asleep, Tug knew that it was time for her new tour, which she called...

Sleepy Time Safari!