Chummy Sparklestone (Part 1)

( I really love Trolls: The Beat Goes On and I often wonder what my favorite episodes would've been like if they had taken place after the events of Trolls World Tour.)

***

Poppy, Branch, Trollex, Quincy, Essence, D, Guy and Tiny Diamond, Smidge, and Cooper were having a mystery party.

Poppy speaks with a British accent, "Trolls, I regret to inform you that our fancy party has taken a turn for the mysterious..."

*All gasp*

"...as someone her has stolen my prized candy necklace!"

*Thunder sounds, flashing lights, mystery music begins"

"We must use our wits to determine who amongst us is the thief before they strike again."

Smidge spoke with a southern accent, "Heavens to Betsy! It wasn't me, sugars. I'm just a Southern Belle who means no harm."

Guy Diamond spoke next, " And why would I need to steal? I'm already the local super hunk known by his signature beauty mole."

Tiny Diamond showed his excitement for his dad's acting, "Yeah, Daddy, get your act on!"

Trollex spoke with the same British accent, "It certainly wasn't me, Madame. I'm only your wealthy neighbor dedicated to local charities for those less fortunate than myself."

Finally, Cooper spoke, "And I definitely didn't do it, because I'm just Cooper wearing weird clothes for reasons unclear to me. See?" He removes his detective's hat hiding his own underneath.

*All groan* "Cooper!"

The Funk Family stood up from watching on the couch and walked towards Cooper.

King Quincy spoke, " OK, son, this is a mystery party, remember? It's all pretend."

Cooper replied, "Oh, I see the problem. Someone broke this mirror."

Queen Essence said, "No, that's a magnifying glass. It belongs to ace detective, Chummy Sparklestone."

Cooper replied, "Oh. Then someone should tell him I have it. He's probably worried sick. Chummy?"

Prince D said, " No, bro. Wait-"

Poppy also said, "Cooper, wait. That's not what we meant."

Guy Diamond stopped Poppy for a moment, "Don't worry, everyone. Cooper just takes things very literally. It's been a problem before."

***

Biggie, Guy Diamond, Cooper, and Smidge are performing in a play. Smidge is dressed like a witch in a fake castle.

Smidge shouted in a cackly voice, "You'll never defeat me, Trollsketeers! My castle is impenetrable!" *Sinister cackles*

"Actors and Audience Gasp*

Cooper replies, "You're castle's not impenetrable, Smidge. It's not even a castle. See?"

Cooper knocks over the fake bushes and trees, along with the castle revealing Smidge standing on a ladder.

"Audience Gasps"

***

Guy Diamond continues, "But, I figured out how to get through to him. Oh, Cooper?"

Cooper continues looking for "Chummy," "Chummy! Here, Chummy, Chummy! Chummy!"

Guy grabs Cooper's attention, "Cooper, you don't have to find Chummy because you ARE Chummy."

Cooper giggled, "How can I be Chummy when I'm already Cooper?"

Guy replied, "Ah, because you are going to forget that you're Cooper."

"Oh."

"That's right. Imagine playing the role of the smartest Troll in Trollstopia."

Cooper thought with excitement, "Yeah, that would be amazing. The great hero detective!"

"A detective that loves finding clues."

Poppy added, "And solving mysteries!"

Smidge added, "And feeding me desserts!"

Everyone looked at her.

"Sorry, couldn't resist."

Poppy then asked, "Does that make sense?"

Cooper answered, "Why, of course, Madame. I am Chummy Sparklestone, ace detective. Loves finding clues, loves solving mysteries, and loves giving you desserts."

Cooper hands Smidge a cupcake.

"Cupcake? Thanks, Cooper."

Cooper just said, "Madame, I know not this Cooper, but I do know there's a mystery afoot."

Popy continued the game in her British accent, "Why, yes, Chummy. There's been a theft, but the culprit has left no clues."

Cooper got to work and observed the 'crime scene,' "Oh, didn't they? See the scarring along the edges? This is clearly a sign that the thief broke the glass with a blunt, gold-plated instrument. More specifically, the gold-plated instrument belonging to...the local golf expert!"

Cooper pulls out a gold golf club from Branch's bag.

*All Gasp*

Branch says, "Yep, he got me."

Everyone clapped and Cooper then hands Smidge a brownie.

"Brownie? Yeah!"

Cooper heads back over to Branch, "I've just begun for our thief isn't actually the local golf expert at all."

Branch was confused, "Huh?"

"It's the Village Grump,...*pulls off Branch's golf outfit*...Branch, in disguise!"

Everyone asked, "Wait, what?"

Cooper appeared behind them, "That's right!"

*All Gasp*

"In fact, no one here is what they seem, are they, *tear* Smidge? *tear* Poppy? *tear* Trollex? *tear* Guy Diamond?" *Pulls off the mole*

D was a little confused, "Uh, bro? I think you've missed the point of this game."

Cooper simply chuckled, "My name is not Cooper. I am Chummy Sparklestone and this case...is frosted."

Cooper hands Smidge a pie.

"Pie!"

Poppy asked Guy Diamond, "Um, Guy, did you break Cooper?"

"Well, he does get very deep into character. He'll change back eventually, but for now, I'm afraid Cooper is stuck being Chummy Sparklestone."

Tiny said, "Man, that's messed up."

Branch then asked, "Wait, stuck being an ace detective?"