Summertime Party (Part 2)

It was a cute, pink waterslide!

"Oooooooh."

"Now, please, no pushing or shoving."

Everyone immediately got in line. King Quincy was first.

"Yeah-oh." 

Quincy stopped at the bottom.

"Geronimo!"

Prince D stopped behind him.

Then Delta Dawn.

Then Barb.

Then a couple of other Trolls.

Poppy watched in horror.

"Oh no! Our first Summer party together can't be a flop. It just can't!"

Branch then appeared behind her.

"Don't worry, Poppy. I'll just retrofit this slide into one every Troll can enjoy."

"Thanks, Branch. Ok, everybody, let's crank up the tunes. I'll just go check on the food."

DJ Suki got up on the stage and was about to play... but then noticed King Trollex with his set.

"Hey."

"'Sup?"

"Oh, were you going to-"

"Oh, uh, I was just going to-"

"It's just that I-"

"Oh. 'Cause I was gonna-"

"Let me just-"

Suki then got frustrated.

"I'm the better DJ."

Trollex did not like that.

"You what?"

DJ then started to play a little Pop music that everyone seemed to enjoy. 

Guy Diamond and Tiny Diamond started some dance moves that caught everyone's attention.

Poppy went into the kitchen to check on the refreshments.

"Hey, is everything OK in here?"

Cooper and Smidge were a little frantic.

Smidge answered her, "We're pushing the oven as hard as we can. She can't take much more of this. We need more time!"

Back outside, Barb got on the diving board and prepared to do one heck of a dive.

"Hey, everyone, get a load of this!"

She did a combination of a twist and plunge.

Everyone clapped with amazement.

"Thank you. Thank you."

Riff got on the diving board next.

"That's cool, but get a load of THIS!"

Riff jumped high with everyone watching, twisted his body before he fell back down, prepared to dive in and...

*Slap*

Everyone squinted their eyes, "Oooooooh."

Riff instead fell flat on the water, moaning as he slowing sank.

Back in the kitchen, the refreshments were finally.

Smidge said as she looked at the sweets, "Cooper, I think we should taste test them before we serve them."

Cooper agreed, "Sounds sweet to me!"

They grabbed one or two sweets and started munching.

Riff prepared to try again.

"I'm sure I got it right.- jump, arc, twist, plunge. Hey, everyone, get a load of THIS...AGAIN!"

He jumped.

"Jump...arc...twist..."

*Slap*

This time, he fell flat on his back.

"...plunge."

Poppy checked on Branch with the new waterslide.

"Branch, you've been up there for a while. Can I get you anything to drink? Iced tea? Lemonade? Gazpacho?"

"No, thanks. I'm doing fine."

Meanwhile, back on the stage, DJ and Trollex were mixing up the tunes a bit, with Guy Diamond dancing. Trollex played some fast Techno music, with Guy doing some matching moves. DJ wasn't too impressed.

"Is that all you got?"

"Think you can do better?"

DJ played slower Pop music, with Guy doing some slower moves. Trollex wasn't to impressed either.

"Ugh, what is this? Oldies' night?"

The two DJ's then started fiddling around with the buttons, with Guy struggling to keep up. Until finally, both sets malfunctioned and stopped. Guy got a cramp and collapsed with exhaustion. Trollex and DJ weren't to happy about it.

Both shouted, "Now, see what you did!"

Poppy was about to go over to clear things up, but then noticed everyone was getting hungry. She went back to check on the food, but when she got inside, she noticed there were trays with no food and the bakers asleep.

"You guys, what happened? I thought everything was going ok."

Smidge spoke first, "Well, uh, we did make the refreshments, and wanted to make sure they were good for everyone."

Cooper then spoke, "And we overdid it with the taste testing."

Poppy started to get a little worried.

"The new slide isn't done yet, the tunes are messed up, and the refreshments were eaten before they even made it to the party. What am I going to do?"