"Excuse me?? Blind!? What are you talking about?" Hearing the roaring frustration in his voice causes my body to tense and become silent.

"SAY SOMETHING!!" He yells as he steps closer to me, towering over me as I sit on the bed. Taking a deep breath in, I begin to speak out shaky words.

"Your assistant...called me fat today—" before I can continue, his loud words began to override mine.

"What does Areum have to do with you being fat?"

I look up at him in disbelief taking a step back as tears fill my eyes.

"What are you trying to say? T-That I'm fat?" I gasp, shocked that he's defending her.

"I didn't say that, she did."

Running a hand through my hair out of grievance I shout "THAT IS MY POINT!!! SHE SAID IT JUNGKOOK. DO YOU REALISE HOW BLIND YOU ARE? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO LET HER TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT ME, YOUR PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND!?"

I take a deep breath as I try to calm down.
"I've had enough of it Jungkook. She's trying trying to take you away from me. She wants us apart! First Misun and now—"

Jungkook's anger rises as his body fumed with madness.

"FOR GOD SAKE Y/N, SHE IS MY ASSISTANT AND SHE IS NOT DOING ANYTHING. STOP OVERREACTING!"

My tears run down as I lean closer to him.

"Me?? I'm overreacting!? Think Jungkook think. Are we seriously arguing over something like this!? When will you realise that she's a manipulative bitch. Heck, she even tried to convince me today that you were leaving me to go to Japan for a week. And now you're going to let her ruin something amazing. Ruining this and this." I point to the family photo of the three of us on my night stand and then at my stomach.

I look at Jungkook while my breath hitches, trying to calm down. The blurry tears make it harder to read his facial expression.

"Look y/n...I'm just tired and stressed-"

"And how do you think I feel? I'm stressed Jungkook. I'm tired. Gosh you don't know how hard it is to carry another human in your stomach. How sick I feel every morning and how worried I am when you come home late. I worry that you're out with her and I shouldn't have that insecurity. I just wish you knew how much I care about you but seems as if you won't understand," I quickly wipe my tears before getting out of the bed and leaving the room, slamming the door on my way out.

Jungkook sighs and groans as he falls on the bed, tears filling his eyes.

He messed up and he knew it and that only left him pondering on thousands of questions.

Would you break up with him?

Would you leave?

What about the baby?

I stand with my back leant against the bedroom door, tears slowly cascading down my cheeks as I hear the light sniffles coming from inside.

I take a deep breath before I head over to the sofa, grabbing a blanket and putting it over me and try to fall asleep.

♡ ♡ ♡

I wake up early the next morning, like usual to the daily sickness. As I open my eyes I realise I'm no longer on the sofa where I last remember being before going to sleep, I am now in my bedroom.

I turn to face the other side of the bed, finding it empty and cold. I start to panic a little, thinking that maybe Jungkook really did go to Japan as he never confirmed it last night.