"Yeah I'm fine, just excited to see our baby I guess," I shrug.  

"Everything is going to be fine, okay? They're going to be healthy and developing normally. You have nothing to worry about Baby," he reassures me, knowing that I'm nervous, before pecking my lips. 

After pulling away I smile at him and lean my head on his shoulder.

A few minutes later a nurse walks out and calls my name. Both Jungkook and I walk in and I lied down on the bed and lift up my top, revealing my little bump. Jungkook sits beside me and takes my hand in his and kisses the top of it. 

She places the cold gel on my tummy and starts moving the scanner around, revealing our little baby on the monitor. 

Tears filled my eyes as I see the most precious blob appear on the screen. Although it is just a small round thing at the minute, but the thought of what it's going to become makes me the happiest person. 

I turn to Jungkook to see his reaction and I can see that he is on the verge of crying too. The nurse reassures us both that the baby is looking healthy before she leaves the room.

"That's our child," he smiles, showing his bunny teeth. I smile at him and caress his cheek with my spare hand. He leans over to me and gives me a passionate kiss. 

"I've never felt this happy," he smiles, his face still in close proximity with mine.  

"Me either," I smile back.

♡♡♡

It's the middle of the night and I still can't take my eyes off the sonogram in my hand. To think that that is growing inside me is insane. 

"Are you really paying the picture more attention than your own boyfriend?" Jungkook chuckles as he sits down next to me on the sofa.

"Yes," I say honestly. Jungkook chuckles once again before pecking my cheek. 

"They're going to love you," he smiles as I lean my head on his shoulder. 

"They'll love banana milk more. Knowing you, you'll get them addicted to it quickly and then they'll be obsessed like you and Jae," I giggle.

"Hey! Banana milk is delicious and it's what brought us together so don't diss the best invention on Earth," he pouts. I smile recalling the moment we met for the first time, down the milk isle.  

"I can't believe banana milk was the cause of this, but I'm glad it did and I wouldn't change it for the world," I say, looking into Jungkook's eyes, full of love. 

"Well my world is you, Jae and this little munchkin in here," he smiles as he tickles my tummy.

"So I definitely wouldn't change it. Not for anything."

He pulls me on top of his lap in a straddling position and I wrap my arms around his neck, his hands firmly holding my waist. 

"Me too. I'd feel incomplete without you both."

He pulls my face closer to his until our lips connect in a passionate kiss. 

Hungry. 

He moves from my lips to my jaw line and down to my sweet spot making me exhale a shaky breath. I run my hands through his long strands, enjoying the feeling he's giving me.

Suddenly his phone starts ringing but he doesn't stop kissing my neck.

"J-Jungkook, y-your-"

"Ignore it."

He continues making marks on my neck and chest area as the phone stops but there's only a few seconds of silence before it starts ringing again.

"Who the fuck is ringing me at midnight!?" Irritated, he pulls it out of his pocket and answers the call.