- night of La Lune -

Start from the beginning

The warmth of his body had me smiling to myself as I snuggled further against him, his head on my pillow.

-
-

The heavy, warm arm was still holding me tightly when I woke up...

And it was slightly uncomfortable. As happy as I was to be in his arms, I felt like I was about to get pins and needles from being stuck in the same position. It was nothing like how the movies portrayed!

On top of that, I could feel his morning hardness press against me and as devilishly tempting as the sensation was, I had more important things to attend to like brushing my rank morning breath.

Yeah I said it!

I was just thankful that I was facing away from him. How humiliating that would be if otherwise. 

I tried to tenderly move forward but he was having none of it. His possessive even in his sleep? What is he, an animal? I smiled to myself for my little inside joke before sighing.

This baboon wasn't moving anytime soon.

Impatiently throwing his arm off me like it was nothing more but a bug, I rushed to my bathroom and closed the door behind me. I could really give this place a clean.

Staring at my reflection, toothpaste dripping on my chin, I shook my head at my state of thoughts.

This is crazy. He and I spent another night together but I just... he and I. His fingers... I'm such a virgin. I nearly laughed. It was weird convincing myself it wasn't anything to be embarrassed about, what happened last night I mean, since he was after all my mate.

My mate.

Wow, where have the days gone where he and I were despising one another and feeling insulted by the very idea of it?

Life is weird.

Whatever was happening between him and I, I had to stop overthinking it like how I was doing right now. It felt like I was a commentator for a movie, analysing everything, even the minor details but I just couldn't help it.

It was all new to me after all.

Rinsing my mouth and spitting the water out, I switched my tap off and re-entered my room.

He was still asleep. I smiled for a second before I heard his gruff, deep morning voice say, "Morning creep." The smile on my face dropped completely.

People weren't kidding when they said a man's morning voice is sexy. Holy hell!

He peeked open one of his eyes, dropping a hand on his bare chest, the blanket only covering his lower body.

It was an extremely attractive sight that made me want to say 'have my babies!'.

"Morning. Also I'm not a creep." Is what I opted for instead.

"That's why you were watching me from your bathroom doorway?"

"No, I was fantasising about the easiest ways to kill you."

"Yeah," He scoffed, turning over and holding the pillow under his head. "I'll give you other things to fantasise about."

My face grew red. "No thanks!" I stubbornly said, despite my mind being in agreeance with his words.

"Mhm," he tiredly hummed. "Come here."

"Nah."

"Cora. I'm tired."

"Then close your eyes."

Okay good. I'm happy that last nights events haven't made me be awkward around him like I was fearing. It was also fun teasing him like this. What can I say, I'm a sweet angel.