21|Fate's Explosion

Start from the beginning

"Evening Salim, what's going on? What happened again, if it's one of those empty threats please let them be."

"Sir, I'm afraid it's much more than that, some magazine tried to wreck your image..."

Dr. Bawa brushed a hand over his face and grumbled. "Meet me in my house in less than an hour. Let's tackle this issue before it grows louder voices."

"Okay sir. I'm on my way."

0o0

"What is this Salim? Why is my daughter appearing on the front page of this God forsaken magazine?" The Governor grumbled, throwing away the latest copy of the JuicySips Magazine. He wanted nothing, absolutely nothing to do with it.

"Summarize what it said. Let's know what we'll pay them with. I don't care about who's behind this, ring for AbdusSamad." AbdusSamad was among the Governor's Public Relations Officers, he knew how to tackle problems most.

This wouldn't be hard for him. Dr Bawa thought.

"I think it best that you see for yourself the contents of the tabloid. We don't know who owns the publishing firm, it's anonymous."

"Then one way or the other we can solve this minor problem even without having the firm take back their words." His Excellency snatched up the book and worked his eyes over the heading.

Her Royal Excellency's Infamous Rendezvous Not Anymore Kept A Secret...

He knew without argument who the tabloids and other magazines referred to as Her Royal Excellency, of course it was his lovely daughter.

But then, the picture attached to the heading was something that had him staggering for balance.

His daughter turning the knob of a hotel room's door with a man hugging her from behind. Cozily.

"What the hell is this?" The enraged father asked, flinging away the magazine, it met the nearest wall before falling to the ground upside down.

His face turning a deep shade of crimson in stark fury.

"What the hell was in that worthless paper?" He thundered at the few men that were around. The few that were able to come with Salim who knew that the situation wasn't light.

"It's best that you read the whole of it Sir. You would know how we should start approaching it from." Salim advised from the place he was sitting.

"That is your job. Yours." He thundered as one of the public relations officers handed him over the magazine again.

He glared at the man before rudely prying it away from the man's hands.

This time around he sat on a couch before opening it absentmindedly with shaking fingers. He could only see red.

No matter how spoilt his Amirah was she never acted like a whore, so whatever was the magazine implying to? He asked himself, at the same time he was afraid to know the answer.

After releasing a deep breath, he turned to the first page and came across details that accused his daughter of being a sinner.