Fon's position

(Hello everyone!
Double update? In one day? Yes it is!
♡(∩o∩)♡
You can thank the amazing artists for giving me the inspiration for this chapter!
(●'з')♡
Harry Potter and Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn doesn't belong to me. The art doesn't belong to me either.
≧ω≦
"talking"
'thinking'
Please enjoy!)

Fèng or Fon is a patient and calm person. You had to be in order to master the many different Martial Arts that exists in the world including Storm Flames. You had to be patient in order to watch over your rambunctious clan and family members, who are ironically the descendants of the Warlords of ancient China and now Japan as well. Therefore have a high level of bloodthirst in them. The only time he lost his temper was when he realized the betrayal of their Sky. Checkerface was probably the only person who could make him loose the tight control he had on his temper.

Fon calmed down and sweatdrops just thinking about all the trouble the youngsters in his clan got into, especially the son of his youngest sister, Mitsuki Wang. Now Mitsuki Hibari was the youngest daughter in the family. Fon's father had married many men and women out of politics rather than love. The only people his father truly loved were his children. No one in the harem was above or below in his father's eyes. They were only fulfilling their responsibilities nothing more. Fon and his siblings never knew their mothers. They only ever interacted with their father. From the 12 members in the harem his father had only 6 children. Long and Yiulièng were twins and the heir and heiress of the clan. Fon was the third child and Wei was fourth. Baichen was the fifth and Mitsuki who was named after her mother was the last. Unlike the older heirs the younger siblings were free to pursuit their dreams.

While Fon had put his all into learning Martial Arts and mastering the Storm Flames, Wei had followed his heart and married into the Lan family. Who were not part of the triads unlike their family. Baichen in her youth was a rebel and always created trouble for everyone. Fon snorted remembering his second youngest sister, she was a spitfire and would listen to no one. Then one day she announced all of a sudden she was joining the military. Father had been suspicious of some outside influences and had sent people to investigate. Turns out she was saved from a fatal injury by an equally spitfire woman and Bai had decided to follow her to get rid of the life debt. Mitsuki on the other hand went back to her mother's homeland and fell in love with the Hibari heir.

Now Fon loves children, there is no doubt, but he really could do without having to dodge attacks everytime they visited home. Kyoya truly lives up-to his name and his father and siblings has shown interest in naming his young nephew a possible heir. Fon gave a sigh thinking about his sister's family. He couldn't pin point it but the last two years there was an air around his nephew. One that spoke of contentment and harmonization. Fon was honestly curious about who harmonized with his wayward nephew. He planned to visit Japan himself to check on them.

Fon, 'I only hope he doesn't attack me the moment I land in Japan or greet them.'

Fon had also heard from his trusted vine, Reborn made regular visits and Skull stayed half the year in Japan. He wonders why that was and suspected they found a Sky, but till he got more evidence he would be patient and wait.

Fon, 'Ah my tea is finished!'

Servant, "Master Fon, would you like more tea and snacks?"

Fon smiled, "No thank you! I have a meeting with Lord Wang in a few minutes."

The servant boy blushed, bowed and left the third Heir of the clan. Fon walked to his Father's room and knocked to announce his presence then entered. One of the perks of being an Arcobaleno, he's on the same level as the leaders of the triad. He would never disrespect his Father but just like him, he had an image to uphold.

Lord Wang, "Welcome my son! Sit! Sit! We have a matter of grave importance to discuss with you."

Fon, "Greetings Father! Brother! Sister! What is this matter you speak of? You look worried!"

Long, "Brother we received intel that someone is targeting our youngest sibling."

Fon's eyes sharpened, "How accurate is the information?"

Yuilèng, "It was the last piece of intel I received from my Shadow before she had to go underground in case her position was compromised."

Fon smiled sharply, "I see! Well I was planning on visiting Japan to see little Kyoya anyway. If what Mitsuki says is right, our darling nephew has found his Sky."

Yuilèng looked at Fon, "Truly? But he's still a child though!"

Long, "Ah yes! I heard about it from one of the protectors I had stationed there. According to him our nephew spends most of his time with two boys. I suppose one of them is the Sky."

Fon, "You're no doubt right! They must be quiet something for our battle maniac nephew to accept as a leader."

Lord Wang, "Indeed! However I would still like it if you could keep an eye on them. As powerful as my grandson is, he is still a child."

Fon, "Very well! Father! Brother! Sister! I shall go and visit them. Do you have any gifts you wish to send them? I'll be leaving tomorrow at noon!"

Long, "Ah! Yes, I had commissioned a weapon made specifically for him. A congratulatory gift for finding his Sky!"

Yuilèng, "Brother!!!!!! Why didn't you say something before? Ah! I don't have anything prepared for him at all. I need to make something for him. You'll get his gift tomorrow, Fon, I need to work on it tonight."

Fon just eye smiled at the twins, they were truly hilarious when it came to family. He couldn't have picked better leaders himself than his two older siblings. Now if only Eldest brother and Sister would marry and stop eyeing Kyoya as a possible heir. He knows Kyoya would never accept the leadership. He hates people just like his mother and loves solidarity like his father. Ah! He can't wait to see him and perhaps if he's lucky he'll run into the other Arcobaleno.

(To be continued......
≧ω≦
So this chapter turned into a sneak peek of Fon's family. I'll be honest most of it is based on the Chinese Triad novels that I read about.
≧∇≦
I tried.... Hope it's not confusing or anything. It was fun writing another Arcobaleno.
(^ω^)
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
\(○^ω^○)/
Till next time.)