"We will tell Anika and then wait for her decision. Ye uski life hai" Jhanvi said.

 "I just hope she doesn't hate me again after getting to know everything" Shivaay thought

FLASHBACK

"Nahi jaunga meri Anika ko chorke. I love her(I won't leave from here. I love her)" and Vinay slapped him with all his might.

Abhay ran up to Vinay and held him tight and Om and Aryan too rushed towards Shivaay.

"Kafi humiliate huye ho na. Ab chale  jao(You are humiliated enough. Now get lost)" Vinay said. 

"Iss samay hume hosla rakhna chahiye. Mai samajh sakti hun aap...(At this point, we all need to be strong. I can understand...)" Jhanvi was saying but Vinay showed his palm

"Nahi samajh sakti aap. You cannot understand the pain of a father to see his daughter struggling with death in that bad" he choked and cried harder.

"Koi nahi samajh payega(No one will understand)" Abhay and Arnav hugged him and consoled  him.

Shivaay was looking at him and his words are so true. Its the most painful feeling to see your child face a near to death situation. And Shivaay is responsible for it. Not completely but he is. Its his father whose plan destroyed her.

After a couple of hours, the doctor came to confront them.

"Its night and we will only allow one person to stay here. Decide and let us know in 10 mins" he went away.

"Mai kahi nahi jaunga(I wont go anywhere)" Vinay said.

"Mai rukta hoon(I will stay)" Abhay said.

Aryan approached him and said, "Let me stay. Arnav ki halat thik nahi hai. Aur Papa ko tumhari zarurat hai. Believe in me" Aryan said and Abhay agreed.

Shivaay was sitting on the ground looking at one direction in particular and Aryan signalled Om to do the necessity.

"Shivaay, hume ghar chalna chahiye(Shivaay, we should head home)" Om said.

"I am not going anywhere" Shivaay replied.

"Shivaay.. Trust me. I am here" Aryan patted his back.

After all the formalities, everyone left and Aryan sniffed. He has been acting all strong to provide support to Vinay and Shivaay but inside, he is also afraid. Anika is the best friend he can''t afford to lose. He too believed that somewhere in this situation, he is responsible as well. He could have stopped her, or trace Tej properly or not leave her alone for even a second. 

He laid down comfortably and tried to sleep.

It was almost midnight when his sleep got disturbed because something was poking his legs. He opened his eyes and found Shivaay there.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Aryan said slowly. 

"I wanna be here with her please" Shivaay pleaded with his hands joined. Aryan was shocked to see the changed form of SSO.

"Sit here" and he sat down.

"Hospital authorities dekhe to bolna khana dene aaye ho mujhe(If hospital authority sees, then say you brought food for me )" Aryan instructed.

"Anika ko hosh aaya?" Shivaay asked and Aryan just sighed.

"Mai sachme nahi hun na uske kaabil. Aaj wo juj rahi hai all because of me. Shayad sab sahi kehte hai, she will be fine if I leave" Shivaay said.

"Jo ho gaya use nahi badal sakte lekin aane wala time to sudhaar sakte ho na(Whatever is gone, you cant change it but reshape the future)" Aryan said.

"I am not able to think of a life without her. I will be self destructive" Shivaay sniffed.

"She will be fine" Aryan hugged him and rubbed his back.

"Trust me Aryan, I really love her" Shivaay said in between his hiccups.

"I know" Aryan replied.

The nurse rushed in towards Aryan, "Doctor ne aapko bulaya hai(Doctor has called you)" Both of them immediately went to meet the doc.

"Is Anika fine?" Shivaay asked

"She is out of danger but...."

HEY FRIEND!

HERE IS THE UPDATE. 

THANKS FOR READING

ANNE