CH 52 - CONFESSION

Shivaay wanted to go behind her but Aryan stopped him.

"She needs time." he said and Shivaay nodded. Thappar left after Aryan gave them a warning and he will be filing a case. In spite of pleading, he couldn't think of forgiving them.

It was evening and there was no sign of Anika, she skipped her lunch too. Tara came from office earlier than usual and marched towards her room. 

She saw Aryan and Shivaay sitting on the bed along with Moksh.

"Anika kaisi hai?" she asked.

"Don't know" Aryan replied.

"Tune hi jaane nahi dia mujhe" Shivaay told Aryan.

"Mai baat karti hun" and Tara went to freshen up while Shivaay went to his room where Arnav and Abhay were waiting for him. 

"Aap dono?" Shivaay asked

"Abhay told me everything whatever you did for Anika. Thank you" and Arnav hugged Shivaay. Arnav was surprised for a while but Abhay wont lie after all.

"My duty" Shivaay said and they broke the hug.

"Our father did wrong. We were blinded and could't see past it" Abhay said as the three of them sat down.

"Shayad unki bhi galti nahi thi. I mean no father would want his daughter to live with a man like me" Shivaay chipped but Abhay held his shoulder.

"Its true right? Mai bhi baap banunga ek din agar Anika maan jaaye to" Shivaay chuckled sadly.

"Papa se baat ki?" Abhay asked Arnav.

"Himmat nahi ho rahi hai" Arnav said. 

"No one deserved to live alone. Trust me it sucks" Shivaay said.

"I don't know bas hazam nahi kar pa raha. But I need to" Arnav said.

"I am leaving tomorrow, aur phir US chala jaunga. No matter how much I love her, I need to let her go" Shivaay's tear drops rolled down his cheeks.

Just then Abhay received a call from

"Sam ha? Good. Kisiki acchi kismat hai" Shivaay teased but Arnav was a bit confused.

"I will be back" and Abhay excused himself.

"Tum sachme chale jaoge kal?" Arnav asked.

"I am tired of fighting for my love. Aryan ne bhi kaha she needs time. Space de raha hun" Shivaay said

On the other side, Anika couldn't stop her tears from flowing. Tara knocked on the door.

"Sirf mai aur Bhabhi hai, darwaza khol" she said and slowly Anika opened the door.

Tara hugged her the next instant and Khushi locked the door.

"What was my fault? Kyu sab mujhe hi barbaad karna chahte hai" Anika said in between her hiccups. Khushi caressed her hairs and made her sit.

"Anu, teri koi galti nahi hai" Tara said.

"Ye society humesha ek aurat ka sacrifice mangti hai Anika, barso se chal raha hai and aage bhi chalega" Khushi said remembering about how she had to handle Arnav when he was living in guilt of killing his bestfriend unknowingly.

"Har waqt hume hi strong hona parta hai, and people expect us to forgive everyone and move on. Draupadi ne bhi Pandavo ko maaf kiya tha jabki wo bhi usi sabha ka hissa the." Tara said and Anika rested her head on her shoulder.

"Its not easy being a woman. Humara pyaar zyada mazboot hota hai than our hatred." Khushi said.

"Mujhse nahi hoga, I cant" Anika said

"No one is forcing you Anu, make your decision, take your time" Tara said.

"Will I be able to? Dono ko maaf karke kya mai aage badh paungi?" Anika asked the two ladies.

"You cant run from them. Bhagwan chahta to tumhe Shivaay se dobara milwata hi nahi." Khushi said.

"Follow your gut aur Papa se baat karo, Arnav bhi nahi kar pa rahe hai" Khushi added.

"Kya baat karu? Why you did that? Apni beti ka khayal nahi aaya?" Anika asked.

"You are stronger than this Anu. Maine jitna suna hai from Aryan. The girl who single handedly fought a family. " Tara said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THE NEXT MORNING

Vinay tried talking to Arnav but he avoided him the most. Shivaay was also done packing and descended the stairs with his luggage. Though he came to Bangalore in an attempt to impress her family but the secrets shook him too. 

"Kuch din ruk ja" Aryan told him. 

"Business chalata hun yaar, aise chod dunga to koi lut lega" they chuckled sadly.

"How is Mr Singhania?" Shivaay asked.

"I will talk to him today" Aryan said.

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi" The voice echoed in the entire Mansion. It belonged to our Anika. Shivaay turned around and their eyes met. She was standing at the foot of the stairs. Abhay being on her right side. Khushi, Arnav and Tara too came out.

"You are leaving?" Anika asked stepping towards him and Shivaay nodded.

"Mujhse nahi milna tha? Jane se pehle?" she questioned.

"Anika" his words were cut in between by Anika.

"You said about all the memories we will make together after everything's solved. Ek saath rahenge and the best part of our life. Kya hua?" 

"Things are complicated Anu, you need your father more than me. If he is against..." Anika placed her palm on his lips.

"Chup ekdam chup" 

"mmm" she withdrew her hand.

"What do you want? Bata do" Shivaay said.

"Itni si bhi baat nahi samajh aati na? Kaiye ke Businessman" she paused for a while and looked at Tara who gave her thumbs up.

"After a wholesome session of crying, mujhe akal aayi hai ki..."

"Aap jaise bhi hai, mai jaisi bhi hun, kitni bhi dysfunctional hi kyu na ho" she took a long breath and Shivaay was confused,

"I Love you Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi and I don't care what others think cz my heart wants you"

*COUGHS* *WEEPS* 

CONFESSION! CONFESSION!

ANIKA FINALLY POURED HER EMOTIONS OUT AND I AM SO HAPPY FOR MY BABIES #SHIVIKA. CAN I EXPECT ATLEAST 130 VOTES AND 25+ COMMENTS IN THIS CHAPTER? THE MOMENT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR IS HERE.

(INLINE COMMENTS ARE MY FAV)

WITH LOVE

ANNE