CH 49 - THE VILLAIN AND HIS QUEEN

"So you won't marry me?" He asked while she smirked.

"I dont know actually. Let's see" he tickled her and she began to laugh.

"You know I lo.." He was about to say when she placed her fingers on his lips.

"Don't" she said and he nodded.

"Chaliye, uth jaiye aur nashta bhi karna hai sabke saath" she ordered.

"Ohooo Patni wale tevar kisike" she smiled hearing him, blushing constantly. He got up and kissed her right cheek.

"You are mine" and he dashed inside the bathroom.

She came down, Arnav and Vinay were already sitting in the living room, reading the morning newspapers.

"Papa, Bhai mujhe kuch baat karni hai" Anika sat between them.

"Bolo" Arnav said and they put the paper on the center table.

"Its about Shivaay" Vinay was about to get up but Anika held his hand.

"Please" an he stopped himself.

"I am not saying to forgive him. Aap log use hate isiliye karte hai because he harmed me as far as I know. Its all valid. But everybody deserves a second chance in life including him. Maaf na karo, par baat to karo. Reply karo" she said.

"Anika, its not that easy" Arnav said.

"Kya pata wo badal hi gaya ho ab" Anika was really trying hard.

"He might have changed now but that wont alter the past. Right? The insult to us, our family and most importantly you" Arnav's words were 100% right.

"Samjhao koi ise. I have nothing to say" Vinay said.

"Papa" Anika whined.

Shivaay too came down along with Aryan.

"Best of luck" Aryan told him and he nodded.

"Good morning everyone" he chipped and then sensed something was wrong.

"Good morning" Anika replied only. She nudged Arnav's legs.

"Good morning" Arnav said disheartedly.

"Mai kitchen dekhke aati hun" Anika signaled Shivaay on her way.

"Its a nice idea to use her as a pawn to accept you" Vinay's words were full of venom.

"I have no idea what you are saying Uncle" Shivaay was confused.

"Mr. Singhania for you" Vinay said.

"And Anika apne Bhai aur Papa ke against jake tumhari tarafdaari kar rahi thi. You manipulated her good enough" Vinay added.

"I never told her to defend any of my actions. Mai bura tha aur shayad ab bhi hun. But that wont change the fact that no other man can love her like I do. I might be the villain but she is still my queen" Shivaay said confidently. Aryan felt like clapping but he was enjoying the drama going on.

"Dialoguebaazi acchi hai but practical nahi hai" Arnav said.

"Not you Arnav Singhania. Galtiyan tumse bhi huyi hai lekin you never had to lose Khushi Bhabhi. She stood beside you, supported you when you were repenting your bestfriend's death" Shivaay didn't want to mention that matter at all but after confrontation with Anika yesterday, he wasn't feeling positive about either Vinay or Arnav.

"Shivaay" Arnav would have slapped him right way but all he said was true. He never had to lose his family or Khushi.

"Don't shout on me. Mai yaha aapsab ko manane aaya hun to let me and Anika start a fresh life. I never intended on using any foul play." Shivaay said.

"Khana lag gaya" Khushi said and they all marched towards the dining table. Shivaay's eyes met the little Arshi who grew up to be beautiful just like her mother.

"Hello Arshi" Shivaay greeted.

"Do you know me? Because I don't remember you" Arshi said in her baby tone.

"jab tum itni si bacchi thi tab dekha tha" Shivaay said.

"Aww. And your name?" she asked.

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi" he said.

"Aapki Anika bua se shaadi hone wali hai?" Arshi was so excited.

"Baby, khana thanda ho jayega. Have it" Arnav glared her.

"Okay papa" and she focused on her food.

"kabhi kabhi kharus hai par man ke acche hai" Arshi whispered in Shivaay ears and they giggled.

The breakfast table was silent again.

"I have to say something" Vinay said and motioned Khushi to take  away Arshi to her room.

"Maine socha Anika ne jo kaha mujhse and also about my point. Mai tayyar hun Shivaay ko ek chance dene ke liye"

Anika, Aryan and Shivaay's lips curled up into a big grin.

"Thank you so much Papa" Anika said immediately.

"Thank you Mr. Singhania. I won't dissapoint" Shivaay spoke.

"If Shivaay Singh Oberoi is ready to sign 90% of his property to me" Vinay completed.

All the eyes on the table looked at him shockingly as this was least expected from him.

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK SHIVAAY WILL DO NOW?

DROP YOUR VIEWS AND VOTE, COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT