When he reached me he immediately slid his hand around my waist looking at me with a smile.

When it was our turn to enter he held his arm out and I grabbed it going inside.

Walking down the aisle made me remember the day I got married. The Asher I got married and the one who is walking down the aisle with me now seemed totally different in every way.

I went and stood to the left beside Meghan while he went to stand with the men.

In few minutes we heard the music change and saw Maya coming down the aisle with Uncle Paul. I turned to see Shane's reaction and was shocked to see his eye glistening with tears while holding them back not to let them flow free.

Thinking about it I now remember how Asher's eyes twinkled the day we got married though we didn't knew each other then.

It gave me hope to see the bright side as Maya said maybe he too loves me after all the bonding we had.

The ceremony went on and when it was the time for the groom to kiss his bride Shane didn't even wait a second before taking her in his arms and kissing her.

After the wedding there was a reception to be attended which was being held in the finest of hotels in New York which belongs to the Kings.

Once I and Asher are inside our car so we can go there I felt Asher pulling me to him and kissing me.

After sometime when he let go he cupped my cheeks in his hands and said "You look so beautiful"

Flustered by the sudden kiss and about what he said my face started to feel warms and I know I would be looking like a tomato now.

When we heard a honk behind us Asher immediately started the car and we were on our way to the hotel with me feeling still flushed.

In the reception Asher introduced me to his friends and we all sat at the table along with the bride and groom.

The whole time Shane was unable to avert his eyes from Maya which seemed so adorable.

Asher went to talk to someone when I felt Maya tugging me from beside.

When I turned to her she came closer and whispered in my ears "Tell him"

I gave her a confused look when again she whispered "Tell him you love him" she said gesturing to Asher.

I gave her a negative nod but she insisted me to say him till I gave up and accepted that I will say him.

After that she turned to Shane and got immersed in their conversation.

"Excuse me everyone. May I have your attention please! It is the time for the first dance" we heard someone announcing it in the microphone.

Shane and Maya made their way to the dance floor and started dancing to Perfect Duet by Ed Sheeran

After that the parents dance was done and now it is time for others to join the dance floor.

I sat there seeing everyone dance when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I turned around to see Asher standing there holding his hand out and said "Would you like to dance?"

I nodded taking his hand and we made it to the dance floor when the song 'That's when I knew' by Alicia Keys started playing.

The lyrics clearly gave away how I am feeling for him now and being in his arms dancing to it I felt the happiest in a while.

After that we went back to the table and one hour later as the people started leaving Asher decided we should also leave.