15. Destiny (II)

Part 2 of "Coincidence".

Reminder:
Do read pt 1 first before reading this, because it's a continuation from it ^^

" 𝒅 𝒆 𝒔 𝒕 𝒊 𝒏 𝒚 " ; 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐣𝐢-𝐦𝐢𝐧  ʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ ᵇʸ ˢᵒᵒᶜʰⁱᵐˢ____________________。。。。♡ 。。。。

ʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ ᵇʸ ˢᵒᵒᶜʰⁱᵐˢ
____________________
。。。。♡ 。。。。

What a coincidence.

A blind date?

Maybe I should attend one after calling off our engagement.

You thought as you walk down the road to your car parked few blocks away. With the drink in your hand and your bag on the other, you struggle to push the button on the traffic light.

Slightly frustrated, you try to shrug your handbag on your shoulder while at the same time, someone has pressed the button for you and for anyone who wants a green light to cross the road.

"Oh, thank you." You knew the person might not intended to help you but he did. It helps you a lot.

"Do you believe in destiny?" a familiar voice asked. You turn to look and recognised he was the guy at the café just now. Jimin, if you recall correctly his name.

Flustered by his sudden Q&A, you simply say, "Iʼm not sure.."

"I believe itʼs no coincidence that we wear the same code attire to meet at the café. Yes, you may not be my date for today, but you were there first. I saw and met you first before her and I just thought that all this while the one Iʼm looking for is you. Do I sound like a creep to you? Iʼm sorry for the nonsense babbling, but I still strongly believed we are meant to meet today and I knew I will regret this for rest of my life if I donʼt come after you." He panted after his long speech. It also looked like he ran after you before he lost you.

"What about the girl..?" and you canʼt help but to wonder, what happened to her when he decided to look after you.

"I told her I left something in my car." He said. You raised a brow.

"So you were meaning to say..?" You honestly didnʼt know what he wanted. He didnʼt totally ditch her so what was he trying to do after getting to you and... talk about destiny?

"Do you have time tomorrow?" Jimin asked then explained, "I will not ditch her today considering it may hurt her feeling and I will kindly tell her I would like to stay as friends. I want to ask you out tomorrow if you donʼt mind."