5. Not A Goodbye

One shot : Not A Goodbye

                 -

Jimin smiled reading your message

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Jimin smiled reading your message. Your choice of words are always soothing his guilty heart. After putting some thoughts, Jimin is about to type his response for you but he was stopped by their manager.

"Jimin-ah, lets go! Everyone is in the car already!" hearing that, he sprang up from his bed, snatching his coat and cap then pulled his luggage out of his room.

On his way out, he met a coordi noona who came to get his luggage for him then they split to get in different car. In that rush, Jimin has forgotten to reply to your message.

Current time - 11:30 PM

You swift on the springy bed to lean on your left side. Your eyes were watching your phone on the lamp table. The screen was black and there is still no message notification heard.

Maybe the message has arrived, but you didn't hear it. Yeah, maybe. That is why your right hand extend out from under the duvet to reach your phone.

Once you got it, you press the home button just to be disappointed: there is no recent message from him.

You sighed and brought the phone to your chest. Was the words choosen is not enough to soothe him? Did he feel more guilty knowing you are always sad whenever he blames himself? Should you have not mentioned that?

Knock. Knock.

Your door room was knocked twice before it was opened. Light comes into the dark room and it almost made you blind with its brightness. Someone's head was peeking inside and after adjusting to the light, you see your mum.

"Someone is here to see you," she told you with the warmest smile ever.

Your heart beat picks up. You know what that means. Your mum always smile warmly and sounds lovely whenever she informs you that Jimin is visiting.

You push away your duvet and run downstairs not caring how messy your hair already is, what kind of sleep wear you are wearing tonight and even without your chimmy slippers. You run straight into his open arms.

Jimin chuckles once he got you wrapped nicely in his arms. He strokes your head when your fingers dug into his coat, trying to hold him tight and close as if you were checking whether he is real or he is just from your longing dream.

It was strange. You met him today for a date. You have spent a day with him and parted for only 5 hours, but you already missed him badly.

"I want to see your face again before I go. And I want to-"

You loosen the hug and cut him off.

"Don't say goodbye. It's not like you will not come back again."

Jimin smiles. He caresses your face and nods. "I want to say that, I will see you again after the tour. I will enjoy the tour and come home safely. I will definitely come back to you, so don't be sad."

"I should be the one saying that." you pout then playfully hit his arm. "You are the one changing the whole situation to sad mood. You make next year sounds so long when it is just  a month away."

Jimin laughs then pulls you in for a hug again.

"It's cold, so stay warm okay?" he whispered.

"You too," you stroke his back gently.

"Yah! We live in a technology world where advancement happens almost every day! Its not like you can't see each other at all!" someone snapped from inside the car.

You look behind Jimin and saw Jin with Jungkook and Namjoon holding  the raged man. Jimin turns around too and laughs.

"Just video call or send pictures if you want to see him or her it is not that hard!" Jin managed to continue despite his mouth was covered by Namjoon.

"Kindly ignore him! He's upset because we can't stop by his girlfriend's home too!" Hoseok spoke from behind him.

"Aw, too bad virtuality can't beat reality! That's why I am here!" Jimin teased Jin for not being able to say goodbye to his love one too. They are running out of time.

"I've got to go." Jimin turns back to you and kisses your forehead. You nod.

"Do not piss Jin further." you remind him.

"Don't worry, he will be the first one to meet his girlfriend after tour." Jimin winked. "Also, we might have to set a visiting turn after this because of me." he giggles as he gets ready to go. Jimin takes a step back slowly while he is still facing you.

"Lol." you giggled. Seeing him walking away, instinctively your hand is raised up.

"See you," he wishes.

"See you," you return the wish.

Finally, you can sleep peacefully. You get in your bed with a happy hum. When you are fixing your duvet, your phone lights up. New message is in, and you read it with a happy smile.

"Sleep tight my love. Let me know when you are awake.  I'll show you around the country we are visiting!😉❤️"  - Jimin.

The End

A/N:

Thank you for reading! Kindly check out one shot for other BTS' members too💜