6. Just Dance

Jimin x Fatma

-

Today, as usual, you choose to sit facing him. You are leaning against a wall while he is leaning against a mirror wall. Everyone beside him is either playing with phone or chatting with person beside them and he, he prefers to relax.

His eyes are shut and he looks like he is in a peaceful sleep when he is listening to music. Earphones are tucked into his ears, pulling him away from the reality world even for a moment.

You use the moment he fell into melody wisely. You stare at him and when you caught your reflection on the mirror behind him, you got flustered. Your cheeks are blushing while your shy smile never fade.

Today too, you figured how you look like when you are looking at him. If anyone sees it, you can never deny if they ever asked you for having feelings for Park Jimin.

Thinking of that possibility to happen, you buried your face in between your knees. God, may you conceal my "in love" expression from naughty people!

"Fatmaa, will you stop staring at him for at least once?"

A voice whispered to your right ear, sending shiver down your spine. God, especially from this person! You continue to pray.

"If you like him that much.. why don't you try partnering with him?" the voice continued and it made you raise your head in instant.

The after effect--your head and the voice owner's head has crashed against each other.

"AWW!"

"IT HURTS!"

Both of you loudly react to the pain.. and it attracts attention from everyone in the practice room, including Park Jimin.

His eyes are now opened and since you sit facing him, you get the eye contact.

"Why did you raise your head so fast and strong like that?" the person scolded while rubbing his now red forehead.

"Then why did you mention such an impossible idea?" you whisper-scold, not wanting everyone listening to your conversation.

"Jeon Jungkook, Fatma, already fighting before class start?" the teacher comes in with a smile. The students stood up, Jungkook and you did too, hurriedly, then bowed to the teacher.

"No sir," both of you answered almost in unison then glare at each other.

"If no, then you may stop glaring."

Students start cackling and it made you shy. You steal a glance to see how Jimin reacts, but you feel sad because he looks like he is not interested.

For someone who is hard working and always do his best, for someone who is the top student in class, he might think you are not serious in learning at all.

"I meant, don't you feel bored facing my face everytime we dance? What I really meant, we have been partnering since day one in this dance centre.." Jungkook continued talking as if both of you never had the death-glaring-competition just now.

"So you wanted to see a fresh face?" you retort feeling bitter hearing that from your first dancing partner who is now your bestfriend.

"Yah... I don't mean it in a bad way.. plus, I am trying to help you getting closer with him. Its not going to work with only staring, duh." he shot back while holding your shoulder, trying to convinve you that changing partner is not a bad idea when you get to be closer with your crush.

But Jeon Jungkook, he always end his sentence with a tease that hit you deep in the heart so you push him away with a sulky pout. He is right and you know it, that is why you hate him. Hahahaha