[Chapter 53: The Risk]

*Zackyro's Point of View

I couldn't help but to unconsciously lower down my head as I massaged my temples, right after hearing everything about Sca-Aphrodite. My mind went completely into a mess the moment I just knew her real identity, now that I eventually heard her past just made everything so vague and complicated.

She killed who? Napapikit naman ako ng mariin at pilit na kinakalma yung utak ko.

"Wait, she killed her own father?"Axe asked in a state of shock.

Napansin naman namin na nagsitinginan sila at sabay na umiling. I immediately furrowed my forehead, by the moment I saw how they reacted with what he just asked.

But they said?

"How could she killed the one who named her Aphrodite? She would never ever intentionally killed her own father."Seryoso naman na pagkasagot ni Tita Avani kay Axe na agad namang nanahimik.

"It was a matter of time when he risked himself to save her from the Onyx."

Napatingin naman kaming lahat kay Treck nang sabihin niya 'yon.

"Aphrodite's uncontrollable."Trixie suddenly butted in to the conversation. She eventually look at me, like she's saying I have something to do with what she just said.

That's the moment I suddenly held my chest when I felt my heart beating so fast. Damn.

"Like what I said, it takes risk."Dagdag niya pa ulit habang nakatingin sa akin na mas lalong ikinabilis ng tibok ng puso ko. I shook my head and immediately calm myself. Agad ko naman napansin na umiling siya nang makita ang naging reaksyon ko.

"Is that why you want us to be with that girl?"

Hue suddenly spoke up that made us all look at him. Eventually, Tita Avani immediately nodded the moment she heard what he just asked.

"I told you, you'll need her."Tita Avani, then said and smiled at us.

"Because somehow, she needs you as well."Napakunot naman kami ng noo nang marinig ang sunod na sinabi niya.

"What do you mean?"

"Aside from the Onyx targeting you regarding about the heirlooms, eventually, you'll be just the baits. That's why they're eager to know who are the heirs and heiress, they're going to use them against Aphrodite."

Napalingon naman kami kay Azraell nang bigla siyang magsalita at tignan kami ng seryoso.

"They never really wanted you. They want Aphrodite."

"And Vi's not really toyed by some jerks, Zace. She's not also saved by Aphrodite. They were attacked by the Onyx that night."I was completely in state of frozen the moment I heard that. Bigla naman kumuyom ang kamao ko at agad na walang pasintabing tumayo para lumabas.

"Now you know why, Zace."

I was about to already walk my way towards the door, until Trixie said something that just made me eventually clenched my fist more.

Despite hearing what she said, I ignored it and continue walking my way out.

* * *

Nakapikit ako kasabay na pinapakiramdaman yung hangin habang naglalakad ako sa may labas ng Alum. I eventually look up towards the sky and unknowingly, I felt myself sighing once again.

Hindi ko alam kung ilang beses na ba akong napabuntong-hininga, pero ang gusto ko lang talaga ay kumalma ang utak ko sa dami nang nalaman namin ngayon.