[Chapter 17: The Time]

*Cerulean's Point of View

I smirk after hearing what Axe just said. This guy is pretty impressive, after all. No doubt that all of these guys belong to the families, worthy of the Onyx's attention. Those bastards aren't here searching for those heirlooms, if it wasn't because of the heirs and heiresses of each families.

I'm just disappointed that the Onyx wasn't able to get what they wanted.

Take note of the sarcasm.

Umalis na ako sa pagkakasandal ko sa motorcyle ko at pasakay na para umuwi.

I still have important things to do.

Besides, I really don't have the urge to meet up with them if it's not because of those bastards. And who knows what's happening in the mansion right now.

"Where are you going?"

I was going to start the engine when that guy named Hue, asked me that. Tumingin ako sa kanila at tinaasan agad sila ng kilay.

"What do you think?"I mocked.

Duh, stating the obvious much? Umirap nalang ako nang wala silang masagot sa naging sagot ko nang marinig nila 'yon sa akin.

"Wait!"I groaned in irritation and glance at them, once again. Meeting with them is really such a bad idea.

Why didn't I think of that?

"You said you knew the Onyx before we do."Humarap na ako sa kanila ng tuluyan at pumeywang matapos marinig ang sinabi nila, na naging dahilan para patago akong mapaismid.

I think I know where this is heading. Umiling nalang ako at saka tinalikuran silang apat. I was about to ride my motorcycle once again, when someone suddenly hold my shoulder.

Tumigil ako at marahas na inalis agad 'yon.

God knows how much I don't want someone or any species in this world lay a single of their skin to my body. I quickly gave Zack a glare after knowing it was him who did it. He was taken aback, but immediately got a hold of himself.

He suddenly smirk that made me look at him in confuse. This guy is unbelievable.

"Zace."Hinawakan naman agad siya sa balikat nung Rye papalayo sa akin nang makita niya kung anong naging reaksyon ko sa ginawa ng kaibigan niya.

He should be. God knows how much I can do than my stare.

"You said you knew the Onyx, before we do."Napabuntong-hininga ako at napasuklay ng buhok. Tumingin ulit ako sa kanila at hinintay ang gusto nilang sabihin, kahit alam ko naman na kung ano 'yon.

"And so?"I blurted out.

"Then are you saying you're willing to help us?"Tumingin ako kay Axe nang marining ko 'yon. I didn't answer immediately, even though I knew it was their question to be asked.