[Chapter 19: Jealous?]

*Cerulean's Point of View

"Eve!"

"Where have you been, young lady?"

"Cee!"

I immediately went groaning and mumbling words under beneath my breath, right after those words welcomed me when I got home.

Agad naman akong napailing nang sunod-sunod silang bumungad sa akin sa pinto at niyakap pa ako, habang si Crimson naman ay nakatayo sa may gilid at tinitignan ako ng mata sa mata.

Their faces were completely longing for my existence, despite the fact that I wasn't gone for so long.

I tapped each and one of their shoulders as my reply that I'm fine and kicking. Alam naman nilang palagi akong lumalabas ng walang paalam. They should be getting used to it.

I went to approach Crimson and kissed him on both cheeks.

"You could have told us, Eve."Ayan agad ang narining ko mula sa kaniya na ngayon ay sobrang seryoso nang nakatingin sa akin.

I just shrugged.

"So, what happened?"Bungad sa aming dalawa ni Red na sumulpot sa likod ko.

I walk towards the center part of our receiving area where holograms formed in a circular way are shown whenever you'll enter our mansion.

"They almost got the boys."I directly said as I answer, and continue finding something within the holograms.

Well, you see, it's not like we're trying to protect the boys from the Onyx.

Obviously, those four can handle themselves.

Hindi ko lang talaga alam kung anong pumasok sa utak ko at sumulpot doon kanina.

Nang makita ko na ang kanina ko pa hinahanap, napangisi agad ako.

Let's just say, they are somehow connected with the past.

* *

*Zackyro's Point of View

Agad akong nagkusot ng mga mata nang magising na ako at inalis ang wireless earphones na nasa tenga ko sabay balik sa case nito para ma-charge. After we came from Tita Avani and been told the truth about what's happening, we immediately went home to go for a rest.

There were a lot of happenings yesterday, and even Axe can't still sink it all to his head.

With a lot of situations going around that surely is related to him being the next heir of the Carters, he started acting so different and his usual vibe is somehow shove away from his body.

I shrugged.

Tuluyan na akong bumangon mula sa higaan at sinimulan ko nang gawin ang mga dapat gawin. I was about to go the bathroom, when out of nowhere, the door of my room suddenly went bugged by knocks and doorbells coming from the usual people who always wake me up in the morning.

Irita akong pumunta sa harap ng pinto at tinignan yung intercom. Napangisi ako nang makita ko sila.

This time, they're not with my sister. I'd be honored dragging these three to hell, if I saw them once again with Vi. Binuksan ko naman na yung pinto at agad silang pumasok.