"Justin! Justin!" Clay shouts but when Justin continues to try and run Clay resorts to all he can think of. "Maddie wants you back!" Clay shouts making Justin stop though he continues to bounce. "Fuck you."

"No, she does. I just talked to her yesterday!" Clay asks and Justin shakes his head. "She wants me gone! Her and Jessica both decided that!"

"No she doesn't! She wants you to come back! She never wanted you to leave and Jessica only thought you'd leave her alone." Clay pants while arguing with the dust and dirt covered boy. Justin just stands there but they both turn when they hear sirens.

"I will leave both of you if you don't get in my fucking car now!" Tony shouts from behind the bars on a fence making both boys run and jump into the red mustang.

Justin sits in silence at a stop next to a store listening to Clay talk to the answering michine of Skye. "In my experience a girl who doesn't call you back is a girl who doesn't wanna talk to you." Justine says picking at his nails making Clay scoff and turn to face him. "Really? You're gonna tell me about your experience?" Clay asks sarcastically.

"Look, all I'm saying is that Skye Miller is a piece of work. She's fucked up. And trust me when you find a girl who is fucked up it takes a lot of time to help heal her." Justin says biting his nails. "Maybe you got there too late."

"I think you should stop talking, like, for the foreseeable future."

"Good. You're alive." Tony says walking out of the store before throwing Justin a water bottle. Justin stares at him and Tony sighs. "Drink." He says watching Justin who quickly gulps the water down. "You're welcome." Clay says annoyed at how Tony was handling him so well. "You'll feel much better after a meal." Tony says but yet Clay has to butt in again. "And a shower."

"Fuck you." Justin says upset with an eye roll.

Sighing Tony intergets, yet again. "Is your mom still living in the same place?" Tony asks since he knew the apartment because he used to pick up Maddie some times. "Shit, I can't go back there." Justin says looking up making Clay frown. "What? Why?"

"I took some money from her boyfriend before I left. If he finds out I'm there, he'll kill me."

"So what the fuck do we do with him now?" Tony asks upset, he'd spent his whole day chasing after someone he wasn't sure would help anything and now he had no place to stay?

Maddie sighs while driving through the street, she had gotten an early text from Clay saying that he would most likely be late to school, considering Maddie knew the way and she needed her notes for bonus on a test she was most likely going to fail she made her way to Clay's house. When Maddie makes to Clay's place she realizes his parents were gone and quickly runs inside and makes a B-line for his bedroom.

"Do you think Maddie would want to see you like this?" Maddie hears Clay ask through the walls. She scrunches up her eyes and knocks on the door. "Clay? Hey, it's me. I don't want to bother you but I need my notes for the test today." Maddie says standing outside waiting for Clay to open the door. After some whispers and some moving Clay finally opens the door but only enough to show his face and hand her the notes.

"Uhm, thanks. Who's in here with you?" Maddie asks grabbing the notes and shoving them into her bag. "What? Nobody." Clay quickly defends himself making Maddie chuckle.

"I heard you say something about me not wanting to see them, who is it? Listen I know it's not Skye because she left but I'm not gonna judge you if you're moving on quickly." Maddie says with an understanding smile.

Clay chuckles and quickly goes with the lie knowing he'd have nothing better to say. "Thanks Maddie, but I can't tell you because it has to stay a secret." Maddie nods and tells him good-bye before quickly leaving to her car.