-Chapter 21-

Lexa's POV:

"Wake up Clexa!" Luna yelled from my doorway. I felt Clarke move and she pulled away from me to sit up. I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her back into me.

"Sorry, Luna it's kind of impossible." Clarke called out. Luna pulled me away from Clarke and lay down in between us.

"You guys have to get up. Right now." Luna commanded, I groaned and rolled away from her but I fell off the bed, I hit the ground with a thump.

"Ow!" I looked up to the ceiling and saw Luna and Clarke's head look down at me. Clarke burst out laughing and climbed out of the bed, she offered me her hand and I grabbed it, she helped me to my feet and I stood up, rubbing my tailbone that had hit the ground. Luna ran out of the room and Clarke shut the door after her. I smirked at Clarke and she rolled her eyes.

"I need to get changed. Turn around." She said, slowly taking off my hoodie, she stopped when she saw me not moving, "Lexa." I sighed and faced the wall, after about thirty seconds Clarke told me I could turn around. She was wearing one of my T-shirts, it was white and had a blue Volkswagen symbol on it and her shorts from yesterday.

"Nice top. Where'd you get it?" I asked sarcastically with a smirk.

"Yeah, yeah whatever, I'm starving what's for breakfast?" She said, waving her hand at me and walking out of my room. I rolled my eyes and followed her into the kitchen, she opened up the cupboards and rummaged around for some food.

"Well I guess this is Clarke's house too?" Luna said laughing as she walked into the kitchen.

"Yup." Clarke stated, grabbing toaster waffles out of a cupboard. She put two in the toaster and walked over to me, she put her arms on my shoulders and I grabbed her waist.

"Ew, guys can you please not do that while I'm here?" Luna fake gagged.

"Shut up Luna." I smirked at her and leaned down to kiss Clarke, she smiled into the kiss and leaned into me, pushing me harder against the counter I was leaning on. I felt the butterflies come alive in my stomach and my heart started beating so loud I was sure Clarke could hear it. I grabbed Clarke's waist and turned us around so that Clarke was leaning against the counter. I leaned my head back slightly as Clarke moved her lips to my neck.

"GUYS, seriously I'm trying to eat!" Luna called from the other side of the kitchen. Clarke and I both looked at Luna, she was eating Clarke's waffles.

"LUNA THOSE AREN'T YOURS!" Clarke yelled at Luna, she smirked and shoved the rest of the waffle into her mouth. Clarke pushed me out of the way and ran after Luna who was already running down the hallway. I followed behind them, they ran into Luna's room. Raven was still sleeping and Clarke had Luna pinned on her stomach on the ground.

"SAY SORRY!" Clarke yelled.

"I'M SORRY CLARKE!" Luna yelled, her face was shoved into the carpet. Raven sat up from Luna's bed and whacked Clarke over the head with a pillow.

"Can you guys shut up? Some people are trying to sleep." She moaned.

"Get up Raven it's... 12:00." I said, looking at my watch. Raven grunted and lay back down and covered herself with blankets. Clarke got off of Luna, who stood up and rubbed her nose which had been pressed into the floor.

"We should go to the mall guys!" Clarke said, Raven immediately sat up again.

"Yes. Give me half an hour and I'll be ready." She said, jumping out of Luna's bed and running in to Luna's bathroom.

"Well that was easy." I said, "We should go get ready then." I grabbed Clarke's hand and we walked back to my room.

"I have nothing to wear." Clarke said sadly.