Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

“Heyy! I’m not interested” I said and walked away. Man, that dude has player signs all over him. I dragged Emily to the back garden of the school.

“C’mon Em! I don’t have all day!” I groaned as she stood up and grinned at me. I gave her a weird look “What?”

“You rejected my brother, and you didn’t even drool!” she said, grinning from ear to ear.

“And that should be awesome, why?”

“He’s never been rejected, well, apart from you of course! He’s a pain-in-my-butt older twin!” She huffed annoyingly.

“Uh-you’re welcome?” Was all I said before we went to find Jane. It turns out, she and Jane were best friends in elementary but they had a huge fight and avoided each other now. We found her sitting on the bench, reading a book.

“Hiya Jane!” Emily shouted across the room which earned her a surprised gasp from Jane. I walked towards her and sat by her side.

“Oh, uh, hi guys” She stammered and gave Emily a shy smile.

“Naw! Don’t be like that Janey! You know we love youuu!” Emily pulled her into a bear hug after seeing her shock and grinned. Jane was taken back, but hugged back. I knew she would be happy. Like she wants her ex-best friend back, plus she needs a friend, really bad.

“What’re you guys doing here? She asked, curious.

I remained quiet, thinking.

Maybe I could kill a cat..and a mouse..and a pig… and a gorilla… and maybe even murder a vampire! Yes! That’s it! Mwwahahahaha!!! I’m so evil! Oooh! And-

My random inner thoughts were interrupted when Emily spoke up “Oh, Damen came and like always, he flirted with Lyla”

“That’s all? Nothing happened right?”

“Oh! Of course! Turns out, she was used to hot guys, so she had this poker face on and said she wasn’t interested. Like, that was so cool seeing Damen’s ugly shocked face!” she said happily, jumping up and down like a little kid.

Pretty Boy walked out of the building carrying his books and sat in the tree opposite to ours, still. It’s still 10 meters apart from us. Thank God!

I stared at him, trying to figure him out. His hair was in a messy bedhead, his eyes so green so deep in concentration. Man, how did he get so handsome? As if feeling my gaze, he locked eyes with me.

And from that moment, something in me felt overwhelmed, and I think I heard a short howl in my head. It’s a strange feeling, and a strange thought.

What is wrong with me?

………………………………

So I have finally finished editing this chapter.

Sorry it’s so short!

Please comment on the changes and whether you think it is better.

Comment, Vote and Fan