Chapter 9

Please: Vote, Comment, Fan

Thanks for reading :D

Chapter 9:

(Lyla’s POV)

I was driving around New York in my new car and drove past Kissena Park, which from what I can tell is void of human presence in the section I was driving past. I didn’t want to go home because I could tell everyone was keeping secrets from me and it was starting to any me. And with all the weird things going on inside my head and the looks Jane and Damien where sending each other where enough to make me be put off my lunch.

I don’t know what to think.

I must be going crazy!

I was going so deep into my thought, while driving down the now deserted street, that I only noticed the wolf in time. I pressed down on the breaks, which made them screech and the car spin to the side. I guess I didn’t know how fast I was driving because my car started spinning around and landed with the roof smashed and dented on the floor with me stuck upside down.

Everything seemed deathly quiet and I took away my hands that had been shielding my eyes, even though I don’t remember moving them there.

A cry came out of my mouth when I tried to move my legs because they were stuck under the wheel and most likely broken.

I coughed and to my dismay blood came out of my mouth.

Well that can’t be good!

I looked around for a way out but I was fully stuck, but then I remembered the wolf. From the little I saw of it before the merry go round ride started it was pure black and had red eyes?

That can’t be right, maybe it was escaped from one of those scientific labs where they do experiments but it went wrong.

I started to get light headed and being stuck upside down wasn’t helping my situation and with the thought of a crazy wolf outside that could kill me at any second didn’t help either.

I started to panic and struggled to breath.

“Help” I tried to call out as loud as possible but it only came out as a strained whisper. I called out over and over again but my voice finally died out on me and I couldn’t’ help the river of tears cascading past my forehead (because I was upside down).

Suddenly there was a shadow covering my eyes and I thanked my lucky stares that someone might have found me and rescue me like a knight in shining armour. I looked at the silhouette and had to squint because it was like an angle because of the light that was shining around whoever it was. Not only that; but the sun rays had started turning different colours because of my light-headedness which has made my eye sight gone blurry.

That all came crashing down when I heard a male laughing behind the figure standing in front of me looking down on me like dirt. The laugh sounded like nails being dragged down a chalk board, which caused a shiver of disgust and fear to run down my numb spine.

Trying to clear my view the figure that was looking down at me was stepping aside and another figure came up behind him, and the first thing that I noticed was his bright, glowing, red eyes peering down at me.

“You sure this is the one” The person closest to me said in a gruff and bristle mono tone, like he was void of any emotion.

“I’m sure, now grab her and lets go before the others come out to find her, at least she hasn’t got the pack link” The other one said in a dark and eerie voice.

I had a very bad feeling about this and I somehow doubt that they are going to do anything good, like take me to the hospital. “W-who are y-you” My voice cracked from the strain and lack of control over my brain. I tried to make it sound but it only just came out as a whisper I don’t think even a mouse could here, but they did.

“We, we are a lot of things my dear. Like the monster under the bed, the creature in your night mare and the big bad wolf that eats your grandma and then eats you” The mono tone guy said, but as he was just talking it sound like he was a kid who had just ate a tone of sugar.

“Michel calm down” The other guy said with a scary tone that made Michel apologise. “Now grab the girl and let’s go” The boss dude said as he started walking away.

Next thing I know it feels like a needle was being plunged into the side of my arm and my world as I knew it went black.

…..

I thought I needed to move the story along and I was stuck with what to write and this just ended coming out of my hand.

Please say whether you like it because if you don’t I will try and think of something else.

Thanks

Shortcake961