The female in front of Seonghwa rolled her eyes. "Deadass, I ask myself that every day."

Seonghwa backed up a little, obviously shocked at her sass and response. "Who are you?" He asked out of curiosity. "And do you―do you not like them together as well or...?"

The girl suddenly grabbed Seonghwa by the wrist and dragged him away from the crowd. What shocked Seonghwa was at how no one in the crowd stopped the girl dragging him away or even followed them. Usually, girls fought over him, but this girl seemed to have a reputation and authority around here. No one was telling her to stop.

Seonghwa's thoughts were put to an abrupt stop when he was dragged into the empty gym. He turned around to face the girl once again. "Look," She started placing her arms back in the crossed position. "Myeonji's current boyfriend is my ex." She exhaled sharply.

"Okay? Cool, I guess?" Seonghwa replied. I didn't really need to know that, he thought.

"I want him back, and you're going to help me." Her words suddenly put Seonghwa in attention. "If you don't, then you won't get Myeonji back either. That is what you want, right?" She added.

Seonghwa chuckled and stepped closer to the girl. "What? No. No way. If you think you're this―"

"I'm Ryujin," The girl interrupted him while looking at her nails. Ryujin looked back up at the boy. "And whatever I want, I get. So you better be down to help, or you transferring here will be the worst decision you made, got it?"

Seonghwa's lips parted in amusement. He found the girl quite bold and her passion for getting this Beomgyu guy back was aggressive. Truth be told, a part of Seonghwa wanted this―to agree to help Ryujin because that meant that he would also be helping himself. But, the other part told him that it was a bad idea and that this was something he shouldn't be getting into.

"Hey," Ryujin's voice interrupted Seonghwa's thinking. "Deal or no deal?" She asked putting a hand out for him to shake if he were to help.

With nothing to lose, Seonghwa reached forwards and grabbed Ryujin's hand and shook it once. "Deal."

"Myeonji! Did you see that?!"

Myeonji looked up from her books and came face to face with a hyperactive Beomgyu who was jumping up and down. "I just shot a three-pointer! That was the winning shot! My team won against Yeonjun's!" Beomgyu chuckled.

Myeonji let out a light laugh and slouched just a little. Beomgyu's behaviour took her by surprise. He seemed so... Hyper and happy. It made Myeonji feel at ease. "Nice work, Gyu!" Myeonji placed her books down beside her on the ground and reached forward and high-fived her boyfriend.

Right now, the group of seven were outside on the outdoor basketball court. All of them except Chaewon, Myeonji and Taehyun decided to play a little game of two-on-two amateur basketball. It was Yeonjun, Soobin on one team, and Beomgyu and Hueningkai on the other.

Chaewon―who was beside Myeonji―had put her phone away as well to high five a breathless Kai. "Respect, but damn, how did you win against Yeonjun?" She laughed as Yeonjun and Soobin made their way to Chaewon and Myeonji. "Even Soobin, what? He could've literally just stood up and dunked the basketball in the basket." Chaewon's declaration made everyone laugh. 

"Whatever," Yeonjun said bitterly while sitting beside Taehyun who was also on the grass watching the four play. Taehyun laughed at his older friend as he hung his head low. "I never lose..." Yeonjun whispered to himself making everyone laugh once again.

"But like," Taehyun hindered the laughter. He pointed to Beomgyu who sat beside Myeonji. "You. You are a God at basketball, like who knew? Are you planning to try-out?" He asked.

Just then, Myeonji remembered that she had asked him the same thing on their first outing together. She turned to look at him, only to find out that Beomgyu was already looking at her. "Should I?" He asked with eyebrows raised.

"If you wanna, go for it." Myeonji shrugged. "Plus, I shouldn't be the one to tell you to do it or not. It's your decision." She added, making everyone in their little circle agree.

Beomgyu turned to his group of friends. All of them looked at him with encouraging eyes especially his girlfriend. Trying something new for Beomgyu was scary for him, but he wanted to do something to help him move on from his past and focus on his new self. Trying out for basketball could be the start of Beomgyu's new chapter.

"Okay," Beomgyu sighed a smile. "I'll do it."

AUTHORS NOTE; sorry that this chapter was like, all
over the place but at least you (the readers) know more ;)
this is the start of beomgyuwu's new start, and also the start 
of seonghwa and ryujin's EviL PlAnSsS oOoO

thank you for reading and voting! lub you all!