56

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREAthe streets of seoul

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
the streets of seoul

"That was pretty fun!"

Beomgyu smiled at Myeonji as the two left the arcade they spent half an hour at. The two played games and wasted all their savings on the extremely overpriced snacks and drinks at their canteen. Nonetheless, the two teens had fun, all while missing out in school which definitely didn't go unnoticed by their friends. Their group chat blew up in notifications, asking the couple where they were but the two decided to mute them for the time being. Today was about them, despite their obligation of having to go to school.

"Where to next, Gyu?" Myeonji beamed as she asked, wide eyes on her boyfriend who was already looking at her. Beomgyu's grin faltered, she was so oblivious right now.

"Uh, I was thinking about..." Beomgyu wiped off the growing frown on his face and grabbed ahold of his girlfriend's shoulder's before turning her around to face the grand mountain way up ahead of them. "Why don't we go see our little lock that we set up a couple weeks ago? Just a small little visit wouldn't hurt before we do something else." He suggested and Myeonji nodded her head vigorously, she thought that plan was amazing.

"Okay then," Beomgyu bent down and placed a gentle kiss on Myeonji's cheek making the girl giggle.

However, those giggles were a little double sided. First of all, Myeonji was incredibly happy for some reason. She figured she felt this way because she was spending time with Beomgyu and any time spent with him was great. But, she knew that something was wrong. Myeonji has been with Beomgyu for so long that she knew when something or someone was bothering him. His affectionate actions were a straight give away. It seemed like he would become more affectionate than usual to get his mind off things.

"Is something bothering you?" Myeonji had to ask. Beomgyu tensed up and she did notice, but knew better than to point it out. She didn't want him to feel uncomfortable or feel obligated to tell her right away if something was really up. However, a part of her did want to know.

"Eh, it's nothing. I think it's just my sleepiness, we both woke up pretty early and started running around the city, huh?" Beomgyu chuckled and gave Myeonji's hand a reassuring squeeze. Once those words left his mouth, Myeonji instantly stopped walking and pouted up at her boyfriend.

"Hey! Why didn't you tell me earlier?! I feel so bad..." She mumbled the last bit but Beomgyu thought it was absolutely adorable. He kissed the tip of her nose and began repeatedly telling her that he was alright only for Myeonji shake her head. "Nuh uh. Let's commute from now on. Look, it's a bus stop. We can take it all the way to Seoul N Tower." She grabbed Beomgyu's hand before he could say anything and dragged him along the sidewalk, and then all the way to the bus stop.