7

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREAhanlim highschool

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
hanlim highschool

"He was totally flirting with you!" Chaewon smirked at her friend. The conversation they had with Yukhei ended and the were on their way to meet up with Chaewon's boyfriend.

"He wasn't. He was just being nice." Myeonji replied, "You know, like when there's a new kid you be nice to them." She explained.

They both could see the group of five boys waiting for them near the entrance of the school. "Is this why we had to leave?" Myeonji rose an eyebrow.

Chaewon shrugged. "I was saving you."

"I'm not a child. I would've been fine. Plus, I'm sure you'll leave me again just like yesterday." Myeonji scrunched her face and began walking away.

Chaewon scoffed. "Myeon I'm sorry. Please, I need you to come with me." She whined.

The only reason why Myeonji stopped walking because she cringed. She spun around making eye contact with Chaewon. "Don't whine and I might change my mind."

"Okay~ I love you~" Chaewon began doing her aegyo. Myeonji covered her mouth to fight back the curse words.

"Stop." A voice came from behind them. It was Beomgyu. He walked beside Myeonji. "If you want to keep your friend and your boyfriend, stop." He looked her up and down. With his tone you couldn't tell if he was serious or just messing around.

At this point, Myeonji began laughing hard but Chaewon rolled her eyes. "Just so you know, Yeonjun loves my aegyo."

"I do?" Yeonjun appeared beside his girlfriend. The three other boys followed.

Chaewon punched Yeonjun on the shoulder. "Yes you do!" Yeonjun just laughed and put his arm around her.