25

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREAhanlim high school

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
hanlim high school

"You're joking right?" Chaewon's voice was stern and serious. "So you're telling me that Beomgyu―who is in fact who your dating―went and left school early with his ex?" Chaewon was now crossing her arms across her chest.

"Yes? No? I don't even know. That's what Soobin said, plus during lunch when I mentioned Beomgyu everyone went quiet." Myeonji sighed as she opened her locker by entering her combination code.

Once the locker opened, Myeonji began putting all of her homework she needed inside her school bag. "I really don't want to believe it too, but he was gone all day," Myeonji added.

Chaewon didn't say anything, instead her face was a mixture of anger and confusion. "Beomgyu has to have a reason. I mean, Beomgyu isn't a bad person in a relationship. He's very trustworthy and honest." She told her sulking friend as she shut her locker. Myeonji knew that too, but lately, she didn't know what to believe.

The two girls began walking to the entrance of the school. Myeonji didn't feel like waiting up for Beomgyu at her locker anymore because maybe he was busy or he had forgotten. Either way, she felt too stressed to even see him anymore.

But this afternoon she did look forward too. Myeonji wanted to have a proper conversation with Beomgyu, maybe tell each other what's been bothering them and have time to finally be honest with each other. But, it seems like she lost hold of the opportunity once again.

"I see you're stressing," Myeonji felt a tug at her wrist. It was obvious that it was Chaewon. "How about we hang out today? We can have a girls night to take our minds off of our annoying boyfriends for once." Chaewon rolled her eyes making Myeonji laugh.

That idea sounded amazing to Myeonji and she would've loved to do it with Chaewon, but suddenly in the distance, her boyfriend was jogging towards her. She sighed and looked back at Chaewon.

"I would love to have a girls night, Chae but..." Myeonji looked back at Beomgyu who was now just a couple steps away from her. Chaewon noticed her gaze and looked the same way colliding her eyes with Beomgyu's as well. "I need to talk things out with Beomgyu." Myeonji sighed. Chaewon nodded and offered a small smile.

"Fine, but tomorrow, we have to have one. Tuesday! You got it?" Chaewon held onto Myeonji's shoulders strictly as if she was forcing her to agree. Myeonji nodded and let out a chuckle as Beomgyu finally reached his girlfriend.

Myeonji felt him hug her from behind making her heart flutter. "I need her now, Chae," Beomgyu spoke with heart. Chaewon rolled her eyes and released her grasp from Myeonji's shoulders.